An apology note for All of you... (Including PlasmoidThunder) (Please Read!) (Character preview)

GTFoxN6Y

I finaly understand now... Im sorry for all the criticism on my other characters. I shall now listen to your bug reports and concentrate on making a stable and perfect MUGEN character. I know that I am a beginner of coding MUGEN characters but i won`t stop until I learned everything. I am the one who made their MUGEN dreams come true. If you dream of a long road of MUGEN, you can. And so do I. So please give me up votes if you forgive me. I am also started developing a new MVC character. Here`s the preview:

HYPER1.png

It`s the king from The King`s Epic Adventure! (I am trying out Pizzasause2000`s MVC template for the first time)

It may be fun making and sharing MUGEN with you, but i must keep making. So that`s for my apology note. Sorry for the criticism and will get better soon. And so do you. Keep your MUGEN dreams coming true!

Tails-D-miles-tails-prower-29146487-640-

You have a talent, The King from the CDI games has yet to have a good version of it, the others imo are not exactly that great, including the boss version that can...well...crash the game for some bloody reason.