Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

• 3 weeks later...

Currently polishing this thing off, deleted Ghostkick and Tiger to add a few extra Melty Blood characters, and a few other misc. characters.  Currently debating on who be the last 20-odd something characters until it's done. (Until there are more new releases that is.)

Posted Image

-+-

And this is actually my test roster, basically everyone in here is who is still in debate for being added into my main game, any thoughts or suggestions?

Posted Image

(Ryu and Ken at the begining will eventually be Master Ryu and Master Ken respectively, not 100% sure if I should add them seeing as they're pretty much mixtures of their normal and evil counterparts ... also, Idk why I forgot Vyn's "Ken", that's basically Evil Ken, and idk why that one characters small pic is being a biatch Posted Image)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to switch to the Enigma screenpack for more space in my test roster, plus I had been looking for an excuse to use it anyways, added to SFSI lifebars as well ... really like how this thing looks ... here's a collection of stuff I've been toying with and testing out since my long break of actually playing mugen ...

Posted Image

Give a way for my super awesome roster

Posted Image

I've seen quite a lot of salaryman back in my day but none of them had a fish head. :=D:

The panther looks cool too. How good is their gameplay?

Regardless, with loads and loads of characters (not including stages) I sure hope your computer isn't as slow as a slug...

or a Metal Slug! :yaoming:

Brave-natured Metal Slug with 0 Speed IVs and EVs, that's holding the Iron Ball :P

...with only 5 base Speed!

That's slow :P

Not as slow as timid 252 speed 3 Agility Speed Forme Deoxys in the rain with Swift Swim Skill Swapped onto it...

... in Trick Room.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know, trying to mod the SFZ3 screenpack ... 300+ slots ... enough to keep me happy, slowly editing this ... not to mention fixing up the full-game characters I've been collecting ...

Posted Image