More stuff from the archive plz

IDGCaptainRussia

Question

It's that time again, more offline stuff that the archive has, could I please have these mirrored?

incoming Mugen Archive links!

Please mirror these, but this is important:

DO NOT POST THEM HERE! The archive WILL threaten to ban you for mirroring their downloads. Send me a private message with the mirror links and I will repost them myself

Thanks ❤️

EDIT: added a few more

13 answers to this question

On 7/2/2020 at 6:21 AM, ShiniGami NoMeresu said:

Im not trying to spark anything, just speaking out the truth, you are asking for someone who is IN there  and can get you mirror links. but you are missing the point, look whoever is in there is loyal[forced] to MA's policies, and other people like me[used to be] wont b able to stay quiet over their hypocrisy, so either he has been banned or left for speaking out and thats it. i wanted to say so much last time but i tried to keep it simple in fear of what you said already "spark another convo" .
MA has spies too, they check on people in communities, social platforms, it may seem to you that i am hating MA, that might be true,  but i spent years in different communities [Korean, Spanish, Brazilian and Chinese] and regarding the Motto and Policies MFFA is the best there is. MA is  lost cause, they suck stuff from other sites, and their target is mostly chinese website [baidu cloud]. 85 % of chars they have on their sites is from baidu, bcuz its not easily accessible with their slow servers and security.
So i suggest you try there where you might have a luck.This is where i believe they collect stuff from. Sorry i am unable to help with your requests above.

No, you got good points, and I think the one about baidu is especially a good point

baidu... ew, that site is practically impossible to DL anything from if your a westerner, but I largely hold the author accountable for using baidu over using axfc.net uploader (there is quite a bit of hentai thou) or ux.getuploader.com, both of which are quite popular by eastern creators, and accessible by westerners too. (I even saw someone use GitHub once to release their characters)

Yeah I use QXMugen, it's a great Chinese site dedicated to recent releases, you can still navigate around due to the addresses still being in a completely readable english

Eitherway, the request was completed: https://mega.nz/file/qV5DkKKS#GMPKZUAdHm3ZFhvGbZm-kK3kG8gY2TTOU1TXnpPtLgo

18 hours ago, Madotsuki said:

I see that you want to pass it to mediafire, right? go, you're like me

Anywhere else that doesn't require an account to download from. (Mega, Dropbox, even sendspace)

There's alot of drama relating to the archive, *alot*

You have to pay, be it in money or "forced dedication" to download anything, I of course am, not gonna do that.

But as long as the archive has something, it won't vanish off the internet, so there's a good flip of the coin as well, it just won't be very easy.

I have an account but i cant download for a year+ now, apparently i made a mistake when i tried to upload/share a char there, and im banned since then, later i tried to speak out truth [because they were leaking stuff of Authors who havent allowed their creations to be shared] and for that i am banned for everything except for "sighting" i cant download, i cant post, i cant comment, i cant report. They should change the site's name from Mugen to Toxic Archive, because that is what they are.

3 hours ago, ShiniGami NoMeresu said:

I have an account but i cant download for a year+ now, apparently i made a mistake when i tried to upload/share a char there, and im banned since then, later i tried to speak out truth [because they were leaking stuff of Authors who havent allowed their creations to be shared] and for that i am banned for everything except for "sighting" i cant download, i cant post, i cant comment, i cant report. They should change the site's name from Mugen to Toxic Archive, because that is what they are.

we all know this song and dance so there's no reason to spark another conversation

The reason I asked to be Privately messaged links is so they CAN"T find out who mirrored them, thus saving people from being banned.

EDIT: Then I would repost them myself because sharing is caring, right?

1 hour ago, Madotsuki said:

everyone is just realizing, I didn't expect

everyone has realized that since MA was born

but nobody dares to say a thing because:

- if you say a thing in MA against MA you get banned, this is obvious... if you say "thief!" to the thief in his own house... how do you expect him to treat you ?

- if you say a thing against MA in other places, you get some warning like "don't incite mugen community wars". this kind of fake politeness only helps such criminals get away with it.

But the fact is that MA can't be considered as a community.

1) It's a warehouse managed by thieves, who holds the fake ideology of "MUGEN preservation" to keep accumulating stuff and monetize on it.

They're making money out of other people's hard work, and that's just what parasites do.

They also justify themselves with the other fake ideology of "server costs".

Other excuses they find: "free stuff" (yeah, if it's so "free" then why are they earning from them ? "free" means no money involved and they make tons of it).

2) They literally force people to post in the community.

What kind of community forces its members to post?

They say it's because downloaders (also humiliated with the label of "leechers") need to show some respect and gratitude. This is hypocritical victimism: they steal and they pretend to be honored... but they should be shamed and blamed.

They want to look like Robin Hoods, but they're just Charles Mansons.

Nobody likes them, nobody likes to stay in their community.

All the politeness and "fun" in there belongs to ganging trolls and succubus collaborationists which have no guts to speak the truth and no other places to stay. Like sheeps in a farm, conformized and scared by the brutality of their punishments. How could you call this a "community" ?

It's a dictatorship with no freedom of speech. Please, stop calling it a community, don't commit such mistake.

I talked myself privately to one of their moderators, and the most I was able to discover is that you must be silent and obedient to their organization or else you get banned.

Literally I was told "It's better for you to not know".

This is usually what lies in obscure businesses: conspiracy of silence, omertà, mafia.

Therefore, MA is not a "community".  It's just a masked business, a scam.

It's a capitalist dream, using the mask of communist ideology ("sharing is caring", "preservation of MUGEN", "cure to 404" and all the rest of propaganda lies by which they justify themselves on and on).

We all knew that since the beginning, but we didn't speak because we felt afraid.

And the guys at MA probably don't even realize this, as much as any psychopath doesn't realize to be a psychopath.

They're just like " Why saying such things? It's just a game, stop this drama already!"

Nope, it's not just a game.

Minimizing all the time people spend making their creations is an ungrateful insult... and the authors who support them are just immoral hypocrites looking for easy alliances (and what's easier than finding a common enemy to build an alliance?).

So, if you really want to beat MA, you have to build another archive, better than theirs, then un-register, delete all your uploads from there and join a new archive. It's just nonsense. Just don't go to MA, don't post there, don't upload in there. They're mafia, you will take part to their bloody business if you take part to it, believe it or not. It's not time to be naive anymore, it's time to realize who you're dealing with and they're no good.

Download from authors' official sites only... and if you can't get that char you're looking for, then lurk more on the internet, ask for it to other members in other forums... but not on MA, never, not even once.

Just had to delete several posts over someone trying to stir drama. I don't mind people discussing Mugen Archive as long as it's kept civil; making throwaway accounts for the sole purpose of flaming other users and telling them to go kill themselves will not be tolerated at any level. Don't let it happen again.

Jesus Christ, the other Archive threads were already locked/cleaned up because of reasons like this. We already know all this, the archive is what it is, it's a necessary evil and the adfly's exist to pay for the servers hosting the files (Just think for a moment what it would cost to host what is terabytes of content, server hosting IS NOT cheap)

No one likes it, but it doesn't change why I made this thread. Please don't force the staff to have to lock my request thread.

All i want, is stuff mirrored off the archive because they have, and this stuff is offline/no where else to be found, that's it, that's all I'm asking for.

Now please, if anyone has an account they can use to download the files, do so in secretary, do not post the links publicly where your name can be seen, and send me a private message with the links, I will repost them for all to download as I get them.

Thank you!

On 6/16/2020 at 6:54 PM, IDGCaptainRussia said:

we all know this song and dance so there's no reason to spark another conversation

Im not trying to spark anything, just speaking out the truth, you are asking for someone who is IN there  and can get you mirror links. but you are missing the point, look whoever is in there is loyal[forced] to MA's policies, and other people like me[used to be] wont b able to stay quiet over their hypocrisy, so either he has been banned or left for speaking out and thats it. i wanted to say so much last time but i tried to keep it simple in fear of what you said already "spark another convo" .
MA has spies too, they check on people in communities, social platforms, it may seem to you that i am hating MA, that might be true,  but i spent years in different communities [Korean, Spanish, Brazilian and Chinese] and regarding the Motto and Policies MFFA is the best there is. MA is  lost cause, they suck stuff from other sites, and their target is mostly chinese website [baidu cloud]. 85 % of chars they have on their sites is from baidu, bcuz its not easily accessible with their slow servers and security.
So i suggest you try there where you might have a luck.This is where i believe they collect stuff from. Sorry i am unable to help with your requests above.

47 minutes ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I highly doubt the OP would appreciate his request thread getting locked because some people thought it was a general MA discussion topic.

This. Don't make me have to repeat myself because if I have to, no one will be able to respond even if they wanted to.

@Darkflare

Maybe you know law better than I do but what I get from that post when you get called "for-profit hosting" is that they're not-for-profit hosting.

In that case they could be legal and you not. Even if you're not the ones getting the ad money you still an index of illegal links and you make traffic from it, and traffic is personal profit. So you could still be in serious trouble.

Time will tell if it's a bluff, but I know I wouldn't take the risk of having my life wasted over this. Sad but the mugen drama is insane, it's endless and going nowhere. At some point it's going to come back and bite in the face. It's been years you should have let it go.