Who is the last boss on your mugen?

Zekinha

mines usually Justice from Guilty Gear XX by Muteki (just about impossible to defeat) or Raoh from Fist of the North Star by Drowin hokuto; to sum it up they both have insane A.I. so that's why they are common final bosses in my mugen.

newsignatureatlonglast_zps8e2e6746.png

"I’m Cyan Garland, Captain of the Prairia Palace Guards." - Cyan Garland [Tail Concerto]

i gotta be honest and it makes me feel like totally F,n moron but i never quite understood how to set a character as a certain person u fight in arcade mode :cry:

batros_by_kevin_sharpe_full_1_by_kevin_s

My Reason For Living  My little Demon Joesph Jr & My Demon Princess Lilly 
R.I.P Dad i miss u everyday 

Depends on my mugen. For example, my Last Blade one got Kouryu (Last Blade 2), a 2-forms Shinnosuke Kagami (Last Blade 1) or Asura (from Samurai Showdown series). And the midboss is usually Washizuka (he's HARD) or Musashi. My DCvsMarvelvsCapcomvsSNKvsETC got the usual: Vega (Bison in US), Gouki, Gill, Rugal, Geese, Magneto, the giant guys from various VS Capcom, Lex Luthor, the Joker and so on. There are many bosses. And my Type-Moon had Warakia and Roa as final bosses. Too bad there isn't a better Gilgamesh or a Kotomine :/

20120425165851-ed30f0f2.gif