Sgt (7/31/19)

RMaster007

Right, so...

5X, 5Y, and 5Z, respectively:

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

I mean they all have awful range, but what's up with 5Z having comparatively less range than the other two? Best of luck hitting anything with that. Lack of range is a consistent thing with his Normals barring j.5Z, which is comparatively alright, though j.5A is probably the worst of the bunch.

Additionally, why is 5X so slow? It's frame 8 and slower than 5Y (frame 6), which subsequently does chip damage and is 0 on block compared to 5X's -5. Why would I ever want to use 5X if it's completely outclassed by 5Y?

I know this is a Special but it really could've done with being a Normal:

unknown.png

He could do with more range in that department, after all.

Here's a funny:

The Cyclops Hyper is frame 6 and covers the whole screen width, whereas this Hyper is frame 10 and does not:

unknown.png

The Cyclops move does 210 damage, whereas this does 129 tops (because the character suffers cornerpush from both moves, you might not end up getting all the hits from the flamethrower); the Cyclops move also leaves the opponent in extended hitstun afterwards, so why would I use the flamethrower? On that subject, using the Cyclops move while the opponent is already in extended hitstun from a prior use of it results in this:

mugen000.png

Sure they fall down afterwards, but it looks jank.