(IKEMAN) ADD004 BASIC Life bar Issue not showing up. (Help Please)

QrowSliver

Hello, everyone, I'm once again having some problems after spending roughly 2 hours on this Life bar. But before I get into the situation at hand some of you may be wondering why I'm having a problem with this. It's mostly due to the fact that I'm not using Mugen, well not specifically Mugen that is. I'm using IKEMEN PLUS. Considering I had an idea I wanted to make happen, but Mugen wasn't that far into its development to make it happen ya'know. I'm currently porting the LEGACY Screenpack to IKEMEN since I have a special place in my heart for that Screenpack it was the first I ever came across when first working with Mugen. Enough of the rambling the issue I'm having is regarding the lifebar for Add004. So the issue specifically is regarding the fact that it won't show up, I look through about 3 different video tutorials to try and figure something out. Links below to those tutorials.  I have screenshots of the issue at hand, the first being of Hyde Kido with Kung Fu Man is the one giving the issue I described, while the screenshot below that one is what I'm trying to get it to look like. I am indeed using Notepad++, to make things a bit more bearable(Screenshot also provided of my man.lua and data_save.lua). Whatever help can be provided I'd be very grateful for. Hope you all had a good Christmas with your families, bye.

Screenshots of the Life bar problem I'm having: https://imgur.com/a/vJUIk86

Tutorials I looked through. :