Ed + Marie (from Ed, Edd n Eddy)

WlanmaniaX

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I honestly forgot what I mainly used for my recent creation I have been working on. As you can see, I used the lip-sync model sheet from Ed to outlining the dialogue I used for "You bet your sweet biffy, I did" for his victory.

4YEn9NJ.png

Il6mzrE.png

And with that plus, I have only got two modifications left, and he will be out as a beta at long last.

45 minutes ago, WlanmaniaX said:

I honestly forgot what I mainly used for my recent creation I have been working on. As you can see, I used the lip-sync model sheet from Ed to outlining the dialogue I used for "You bet your sweet biffy, I did" for his victory.

4YEn9NJ.png

Il6mzrE.png

And with that plus, I have only got two modifications left, and he will be out as a beta at long last.

What do you have left to do?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry to take things that late, having fun testing with Ed's beta? Yes, no or maybe?

Well if that depends what I am recently working on?

I am recently adding its few more adjustments from Ed's final, and started creating on her enemy (or stalker, otherwise): Marie Kanker as my next progress.

16 hours ago, WlanmaniaX said:

Sorry to take things that late, having fun testing with Ed's beta? Yes, no or maybe?

Well if that depends what I am recently working on?

I am recently adding its few more adjustments from Ed's final, and started creating on her enemy (or stalker, otherwise): Marie Kanker as my next progress.

Marie Kanker is my favorite character from EEnE, I Cannot wait until it's released, keep up with your good work.

• 1 month later...

D2QOE05.png

I am nearly up to scratch by adding a few more tweaks, especially with the squiggling animation frames and coding his last few moves (Melonhead, finisher, etc). I will show you an demonstration how the character sprite will stand here while the outlines squiggles for my tutorial before making an Ed, Edd n' Eddy-styled character.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, fellas! I am unfortunately say that it seems if my hard drive feels too underhand as I thought it will cause some damage. I surely hope not in fact if my hard drive will percentaly be damaged before I need to move to the next character I will develop into. In fact that I am surely wanted to finish on George or Marie before I need to save some of his/her recent files until his final update will hopefully be released. I will sure hope if those things will be going too accurate for my life.

If my hard drive caused much damage, I decided to show my poll before which fighter I will analyse on: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqePpxezpgF0RGzkumU-upc-uF_TgsS7xHkm8PzOA7W0XnhQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to hear poor news but if I try to fix my hard drive, it feels like if I may going to give up on making Marie Kanker and couldn't get more features added for George from my hard drive. But at least, I've only saved a couple of his gif. animation files of George so at least, I got okay of getting back into his update. As for the voting poll I need to suggest whatever the next fighter I will anaylse, it seems Jenny has the most votes, second goes to Sly and Tsuyu as double.

XSR5zm9.png

For any matter, I could save some files I furtherfully need to work on Marie if I could keep her on hiatus.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...