Jump to content

Knuckle Fighter X/Alpha


The Auditor
 Share

Recommended Posts

akiyama uni's sakura kinomoto by unknown

pass:mugen

https://ux.getuploader.com/hosted_zzzz/download/17

 

alphes's sayuri kurata by doppel

<Mod edit: Blacklisted URL removed>

 

subegani's old monako & black monako & yadamon by tokei

http://mug3.anikipedia.com/chara.htm

http://mug3.anikipedia.com/mugen.htm

And here is the winmugen support version of yadamon

pass:mugen

https://ux.getuploader.com/hello_restore/download/12

 

yotoman's kamen rider G3 by otot1210200

pass:mugen

https://ux.getuploader.com/hosted_zzzz/download/30

 

And the creator of Valkrie is Yoshida Luigi(吉田ルイージ)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2018 at 11:44 PM, Ryou said:

mer's other works are hosted here

http://merc.s56.xrea.com/html/index3.html

 

On 6/24/2018 at 12:21 AM, ZTBT said:

akiyama uni's sakura kinomoto by unknown

pass:mugen

https://ux.getuploader.com/hosted_zzzz/download/17

 

alphes's sayuri kurata by doppel

<Mod edit: Blacklisted URL removed>

 

subegani's old monako & black monako & yadamon by tokei

http://mug3.anikipedia.com/chara.htm

http://mug3.anikipedia.com/mugen.htm

And here is the winmugen support version of yadamon

pass:mugen

https://ux.getuploader.com/hello_restore/download/12

 

yotoman's kamen rider G3 by otot1210200

pass:mugen

https://ux.getuploader.com/hosted_zzzz/download/30

 

And the creator of Valkrie is Yoshida Luigi(吉田ルイージ)

 

UPDATE:

Added them and changed the name of Valkyrie's creator from Unknown to Yoshida Luigi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tabris666 said:

Since the gameplay is quite good i use the chars in Knuckle fighter since ports are really bad made in fact most ports are so poorly done they suck because the gameplay fails or either they dont have the full sprites or other content.

So...are you implying that The Magic Toaster's KFX/A ports are bad? I can respect your opinion about that, also I can understand Kamen Rider G3 being poorly made due to some....questionable things

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tabris666 said:

a lot more,same applies to the K-on girls made by dissidia has a lot of missing sprites and animations his answer was "the important is they are made and nobody cares if they have missing attacks or sprites since those are just panty shots and no one care about that" most people that made port said the same thing but there are no rules on mugen that forbid that what is more problematic is that some mugen users go as far as to take down ports of chars they deem inapropiate in their judgement.

Are you sure you're not running it on lower framerate. All of the sprites were used for my characters, including your precious "panty shots". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait, my bad for the confusion.

 

B-Mario and Mario FC are two Marios I really wanted in Knuckle Fighters Alpha. I used to have B-Mario but lost him in a laptop crash. Don't think they're W.I.P. conversions.

 

Cannot wait for that Micheal Jackson conversion. He shoots Tetris blocks and has SMB hammers, I was hoping he'd get converted someday. Very surprised Yotoman hasn't been made yet, thought he was pretty much a seconary mascot for the engine. SUNZ's OCs either, they're pretty impressive.

 

If I could add one suggestion, a method of getting stage photos. I've seen some collections back in the times that had nice clean little stage photos, like the old Eternal Fighters Zero collection

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pluscross said:

B-Mario and Mario FC are two Marios I really wanted in Knuckle Fighters Alpha. I used to have B-Mario but lost him in a laptop crash. Don't think they're W.I.P. conversions.

Oh....oops, I got REALLY confused there...sorry about that :bow:

Although, it would be cool if B-Mario would be ported to MUGEN....and I think the most obvious is that we already had that 8-Bit Mario in MUGEN, tho who is B-Mario anyway?

7 minutes ago, Pluscross said:

Cannot wait for that Micheal Jackson conversion. He shoots Tetris blocks and has SMB hammers, I was hoping he'd get converted someday. Very surprised Yotoman hasn't been made yet, thought he was pretty much a seconary mascot for the engine.

Also, let's not forget that he can also throw the SEGA logo....nope I am not kidding, I'll prove it

 

From MelvanaInChains' Twitter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

That Mario on the right. He's an odd beast... Yeah, there's a couple NES Marios similar to FC Mario. Wonder if it's OK to edit Basara's old Mario to try to be more like FC...

 

So happy they converted Haggar Mario instead, that custom Goomba grab gets me every time, how did we just uncover him when he was made over a decade ago for Mugen?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...