Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

The guy above me is crazy and that's why I love him! <3

Greetings LaserTG, I gladly welcome you here to our little but awesome community. Let me start of by saying I like crazy people (depends whether they're funny crazy or psychopath crazy in which case I much prefer the first variant of crazy lol) so who knows? Perhaps you and I will be friends someday since I already have two crazy guys as friends (the guy above me being one of them had you not noticed already) simply 'cuz they're crazy or as I like to call them : pleasantly different. =P

Anyways, you can contribute by doing many things as a matter of fact imo. You can do so by providing new links for dead download links, be it for characters, stages or something else or by just letting others hear your opinion on certain matters like specific characters, upcoming releases (also called WIPS), stages, full games and the list goes on. Perhaps you'd one day like to contribute by releasing a character, a stage or something else for M.U.G.E.N. like lifebars or a screenpack, in which case we have got a great M.U.G.E.N. help section which also includes a handy little tutorial section which contains one of the best starter tutorials for character creation made by the very founder of our site, Ryon (or as some like to call him : boss)!

I hope you'll not become a Download Only Member who never speaks to anyone but since you already put some effort into an introduction which not just says "hi guys", I'm sure you'll be fine regarding that matter.

Finally if there's ever anything you like to ask regarding M.U.G.E.N. or MFFA, you can always ask other members or moderators to help you out, be it in a designated section for your question or via Private Messages. Although other members (be it regular members, creators, authors, editors or evaluators) can surely help you out, asking a moderator always guarantees you receive a satisfactory answer!

I hope I'll see you around here often, be it in the forums or in Chat! :bye:

No matter where you are from, you deserve a warm welcome:

WELCOME TO MFFA, THE ONLINE MUGEN PLACE THAT ENCOURAGE "CARING IS SHARING"!

I am sure you are very busy being a mod at MFG.  Please spend some time on here at your convenience.  Thank you for joining MFFA!

Do you welcome me to welcome you by saying "welcome" to you?

Welcome to the coolest online MUGEN forum you just joined in the wonderful world of the Internet!

Be part of MFFA.  You won't regret it!

techme....your username sounds familiar....are you involved in the TechMeShow?

Hey MFFA!!

I am NX-MEN!!

I usually hang out in Crusader Cast (link in my signaure) and i have to say that MFFA its a great place!! Always when i have to search for a char which i can hardly find, MFFA is the best solution!! Plus i come often for downloading those awesome palls that Zombie creates!! Thanks a lot guys for the work on the warehouse too!!

I am mostly into comics(just see only my nickname lol) chars but there are lot of interesting chars and wips here!! :)

Plus i visisted the MFFA chatroom!! Lot of cool guys there!!! :)

See you guys

Hey MFFA!!

I am NX-MEN!!

I usually hang out in Crusader Cast (link in my signaure) and i have to say that MFFA its a great place!! Always when i have to search for a char which i can hardly find, MFFA is the best solution!! Plus i come often for downloading those awesome palls that Zombie creates!! Thanks a lot guys for the work on the warehouse too!!

I am mostly into comics(just see only my nickname lol) chars but there are lot of interesting chars and wips here!! :)

Plus i visisted the MFFA chatroom!! Lot of cool guys there!!! :)

See you guys

Hey NX, Great to see ya join up with us here & thanks for the compliments ,we have a few Really Good pal makers on here 

Greetings nx-men,

I humbly welcome you to one of the best, to this day still active, M.U.G.E.N. communities! You're definitely right by saying ol' wise man Brock is a good palette maker (though he's been losing his touch imo, must be because of lack of consistent palette releases lol) and MFFA is a good place to look for and obtain good M.U.G.E.N. stuff too. Other pal makers you might be interested in are bley43, Kaguto Shin Sabaki, , Remzy and finally Raneri so make sure to check their work out , , here and to see if you like it.

And glad to see you not only had the balls to enter the Chat room here, but that you also came back alive and seemingly mentally still stable so respect to you lol.

Just don't be one of those guys who make an introduction thread and then never are heard from again, and we're cool, okay? :=D: