Ryugen

Laharl

• 3 weeks later...

Ryugen is frequently put into the "Dragon Quest" category in some Mugen warehousing sites, but I can't find any reference to a character with that name in any of the Dragon Quest games, unless there's a second "Dragon Quest" series not related to the well-known and long-running one.

Looking through the various Ryugen's Readme files, they all say "オリジナルキャラクター", which just means "Original character" in katakana (in English - "ORIJINARU KYARAKUTAA").

So he's probably not from Dragon Quest.

... "one is" what?  If you mean one of them might be from Dragon Quest..  all three versions of Ryugen are basically the same character, so if one is not from Dragon Quest, then none of them are.

And there's no character named "Ryugen" in any of the ten Dragon Quest games, so none of them are.

• 1 year later...

Nothing wrong to bump old topic if you are to inform dead links or stuff like that.

Moku stopped publishing Ryugen sometime in 2014, iirc.

I fixed the links, added all versions of Ryugen i had (unfortunately i don't have the original one, found it at 4shared but the file is pass protected) and added better preview.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...