My Mugen Legacy

Lord Batros

Dude, it has been honor getting to know you here. You were one of the people that got me inspired to continue palette making after my year-long hiatus, and everyone here is appreciative of everything you've done for the MUGEN community. Until next time, good luck on the horizon! :)

Wish you all the best Mr. Brock! Thank you for always been nice to me, you one of the reason why I love our MFFA family, you like a big brother to me. You also inspired me to learn how to make palette in the first place. Take care, wish all the best for you and your family! :bye:

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AXOGxSm9zR4

Brock...the single reason I probably came here in the first place. I knew this day was coming soon. I actually thought it might have happened about a year ago. But you bounced back for one last hurrah... Whatever that means. You've done a lot for me, this site...heck the whole community. This ain't goodbye so I'll just say see you around.

:truestory:

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

wow Guys, Thank you, it Really,REALLY means a lot to me what u guys said  & i guess to all of u all i can say is 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gTBTgvctvA

batros_by_kevin_sharpe_full_1_by_kevin_s

My Reason For Living  My little Demon Joesph Jr & My Demon Princess Lilly 
R.I.P Dad i miss u everyday 

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2016 at 6:22 PM, DarkWolf13 said:

I know I'm super late on this but... good luck out there. Thanks for the palettes for Fox, Talbain and my Bison. Take care, man.

it was a pleasure doing them Bud & thank you 

batros_by_kevin_sharpe_full_1_by_kevin_s

My Reason For Living  My little Demon Joesph Jr & My Demon Princess Lilly 
R.I.P Dad i miss u everyday