If you could only have 5 characters in your roster, who would you pick?

SSBKing65✯

1. Cell by CHOUJIN

2. Luigi by ShinRyoga, NeOaNkH, and SM853

3. Gotenks by Gladiacloud

4. Wario by Warner

5. War Machine by One Winged Angel

Huh, those are all the ones on your sig, I will always remember Warner's Wario, Shin's Luigi is great too. I'm glad Wario's on the main banner. He might be disgusting to a lot of people, but he's one of my favorite chars as well, he's one of my SSB4 mains, next to Mac actually.

Huh, those are all the ones on your sig, I will always remember Warner's Wario, Shin's Luigi is great too. I'm glad Wario's on the main banner. He might be disgusting to a lot of people, but he's one of my favorite chars as well, he's one of my SSB4 mains, next to Mac actually.

The other ones on my sig are Big Eli King's Venom, Team Z2's Vegeta, DCL's Ken, and aa250 + bdc's Magneto. But out of my favourites of the bunch, I went with those five.

Rozwel by unknown author

J_Marisa by Pre-To

Shiki Nanaya by 9

Noembelu by pullo

Hibiki Takane by HSR

I use Rozwel & 9's Nanaya also. I'll find out who those others are later. They sound decent.

myselect.png:goodmood:

I like this, it's simple yet classic.

Deke Cay by The Magic Toaster

Clone Koa by Daniel9999999

Hyde by Websta

Iron Man by Zvitor

Kamen Rider Kaixa by Fuddyfunny

Those are some interesting picks, I only rarely play as Kaixa. I know who the others are but I've never got to playing as them though. And Rammy, I don't think I've heard of half of those people at all. I like all kinds of chars, but there's always someone I'll forget in terms of remembrance. 

I use Rozwel & 9's Nanaya also. I'll find out who those others are later. They sound decent.

I like this, it's simple yet classic.

Thanks for your compliment :awesome I use any of these five characters to five themselves and I could manage to defeat them, even Evil Ryu and Evil Ken :bringitout:

-Yagami Iori

-Kusanagi Kyo

-True K'

-ASh Crimson

-Adel

It looks like your a KOF fan, I never played these chars because I like variety, but all these guys are great, still one of my favorite KOF chars is Diana. I've always liked the more creative and cartoony characters, but I do like all kinds of characters, even if they're simple fighters. I never got around as playing as any of these fighters because of my preference.

It looks like your a KOF fan, I never played these chars because I like variety, but all these guys are great, still one of my favorite KOF chars is Diana. I've always liked the more creative and cartoony characters, but I do like all kinds of characters, even if they're simple fighters. I never got around as playing as any of these fighters because of my preference.

May be..and Yes im Fan of KOF and Love Yagami Iori

He has a major role in KOF series  always.. Always at the Top.. Rivalry with Kusanagi Kyo from day 1

I like very much. Yagami's story and gameplay .

I dont like all chars..my list very specific and golden [i wud say :p to me of course ]

• 3 weeks later...