Tier 1 is kill.

Big Green

It's sad, but nothing can last forever, I suppose. Well, his announcement was very deep and as Lightflare said, made very good points. Anyways, good luck out there Genesis if you're reading this.

I was gonna post here about it but I guess this topic will do too.

Not an ideal turnout but it is what it is.

I'd suggest getting Excahm's stuff and mAdLaX's stuff. I'll prob PM madlax her website stuff(maybe she can get her own space on MFG or something), Excahm already knows. My stuff I'll put on mediafire though idk who even wants it.

Yzan's coding tutorials are archived on webarchive

Everything else is gonna be gone. I might archive the other tutorials but idk. Kinda pointless.

Awww...Too bad i was really liking the Fast Uploading and Downloading from Tier1 server >: Also coz was easy to get resources help there (Mainly from GLB or Hungry Wolf on my thread) Good things last for too small time =<

Hey Gen! Be on skype more offten bro so i can anoy talk to more offten~

From there I ended up meeting MOTVN and his crew(Team G/Phantom G's), and eventually becoming part of that as well. With that, came a lot of drama. Even then though, the community was large, and it was fun. I think due to personal reasons + MOTVN chat-banning me, I took a hiatus for roughly a year.

I remember this. When I joined he site it wasn't long before everything became private. I was just a lurker then. Man...

Came back in 2012, met up with a few people I remembered, met GLB again who is like my best friend now, Diss came back not too long after me as well, we helped revive Newage, fought with Zeroz which prob added to Newage's subsequent end.

This was around the time I became a creator and active member. Newage was kinda quiet when I arrived. It was mostly me and Zeroz posting. GLB was on "vacation". Then Diss showed up...meh. Everything and EVERYONE changed dramatically. Not all bad...but not all good either. Sometimes I feel like I was a key component in the eventual downfall of Newage. Actually first time Gen and I talked was after my first demotion (I believe it was two).

You're cool with me Gen. See ya when I see ya bro.