Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

This might sound like a false rumor. But I heard somewhere that there was a Crypto (Destroy all Humans! Alien) made for MUGEN long ago does it exist? or is this just a hoax?

if your talking about the little dude who try to kill the humans no your not wrong its real i use to have him back in the day sadly its hard to find now

if your talking about the little dude who try to kill the humans no your not wrong its real i use to have him back in the day sadly its hard to find now

Do you know where you downloaded him?

Do you know where you downloaded him?

esnips was the last place i did have him at and since we cant do nothing on esnips no more sadly he cant be found he wasnt all that good either but iam sure someone might have him ask phantom blood if not him there is one other guy who has almost everything from what pb told me if you do get him let me know

esnips was the last place i did have him at and since we cant do nothing on esnips no more sadly he cant be found he wasnt all that good either but iam sure someone might have him ask phantom blood if not him there is one other guy who has almost everything from what pb told me if you do get him let me know

Okay, too bad Esnips' website died, It makes me sad to hear that Crypto was a crappy character.

Hi again.

So, aside of asking for mugenized version of chars of Xuan Dou Zhi Wang and/or MK9 chars, i want to ask if someone know if the chars of the SFIV rip-off flash game "The Perfect Fighter" is avaliable for MUGEN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI0HrAD9J9g

There are no Xuandou Zhiwang or MK9 chars. Not sure about the ripoff flash