What's On Your Mind?

Hellzone

What's on Your Mind?

Today i've been thinking about what video games i should play, i own over 100 xbox 360 games and 6 xbox one games, i was thinking about playing diabo 3 to get the rest of the achivements, but the game is too easy when you have made a barbarian as your character, I also have the expansion for it which is also pretty fun, maybe i won't play video games lol

What's on Your Mind?

Today i've been thinking about what video games i should play, i own over 100 xbox 360 games and 6 xbox one games, i was thinking about playing diabo 3 to get the rest of the achivements, but the game is too easy when you have made a barbarian as your character, I also have the expansion for it which is also pretty fun, maybe i won't play video games lol

Cool ive been playing xenoverse on pc. it is all ive wanted for dbz games! very satisfied.

also on my mind is god i hate snow.

Yea i heard that is a chance for more snow where i live aswell, i hope it does not i am ready for the warmer weather to come rolling around, so i can sit outside an smoke my cigars, I enjoy smoking cigars but it has been way to cold to sit outside and smoke them so yeah, Oh also there has been so much snow where i live that there has been alot of flooding on side streets as it warms up and the snow melts

Yea i heard that is a chance for more snow where i live aswell, i hope it does not i am ready for the warmer weather to come rolling around, so i can sit outside an smoke my cigars, I enjoy smoking cigars but it has been way to cold to sit outside and smoke them so yeah, Oh also there has been so much snow where i live that there has been alot of flooding on side streets as it warms up and the snow melts

the snow is not melting here... :(

Sometimes i find my underneath the couch xD The last two days, i've been working hard on fixing bugs that people have for me, there where alot but the feedback was very much appericated

What a cool song, i could totatiliy see myself jamming out to that while working on stuff for mugen, Whats on my mind today? i'm trying not to get mad at Rentaro, there are a few of his sprites that i just don't know how to align, i'm trying hard to make his alignment way better but i'm have some trouble, also i'm feeling tired becuase i need a soda, but a good thing that my brother is bringing me one home when he gets home from school

What's in my mind today!?

Well.....I listen music while I play mugen game.....I really like this theme what a nostalgia.

While I play mugen and listen this all of a sudden I cry a lot I'm not kidding guys........This song you will remember your childhood days,good and bad times, and many more.......Not only that it also bring peace of mind.

If Lau from Virtua Fighter met Gordon Ramsey.

Would Lau kick the shit out of him while he'd be cooking away in the kitchen?

"QUIT JUMPING AROUND IN HERE! YOUR DISH LOOKS LIKE VOMIT!"

"AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"