The new logo branding background was annoying me. So I did this.

llyyr

Basically, the new background Ryon added to the logo is pissing me off because it's not wide enough for high res screens. If your monitor's width (in pixels) is more than 1440, then it'd appear like this:

RGKvCCG.png

As you can see, it's not really stylish and kind of annoying to see. I tried to talk to him about making a high res version of it but he said:

[6:50 PM] Ryon Persaud: im not gonna change it, just because 1 person has a issue with it

So I had no choice but to fix it from the client side.

I made a Greasemonkey script to fix this, if there are anyone else with high res screens and are annoyed by this, keep on reading.

In short, all you need to do is download Greasemonkey (for Chrome or Firefox) and paste the following script in it.

// ==UserScript==
// @name        MFFA Logo something idk
// @include     http://mugenfreeforall.com/*
// @grant       GM_addStyle
// ==/UserScript==

GM_addStyle("#branding { background: #0f3854 url(http://i.imgur.com/wtxOQcR.png) repeat-x !important; border-bottom: 1px solid #1b3759 !important; min-height: 64px !important; }");

And press "Save".

You can replace the "url(http://i.imgur.com/wtxOQcR.png)" with an even wider image if your monitor happens to be even larger.

The title lies, I only did this because I had too much free time. qq

:SkeletorShocked:

and now this is more reason NOT to fix it.

I hope you all enjoy the new banner and can figure out all of the characters on it!

Ryon pls

I like Shock Troopers Second Squad too, but I don't think Angel would be fitting for a Mugen forum banner.

I believe it is possible, I ran across that before but I never implemented it.

also the "banner" as you guys call it , is not the banner, its part of the template.

the words MUGEN FREE FOR ALL, is the banner.

I believe it is possible, I ran across that before but I never implemented it.

also the "banner" as you guys call it , is not the banner, its part of the template.

the words MUGEN FREE FOR ALL, is the banner.

Ryon pls.

"Mugen free for all" is a logo.

The characters in the background is a banner. Get your facts right.

I like the characters up there, some of the first forums I joined in mugen's early days were just like this. What else can better define the name of the game?

Yeah, I like the idea it sorta symbolizes what mugen is, random people from random places.

and guys regarding the banner the actual name of the file is "branding_bg" sooooo thats technically our BRAND, not our banner.

SOOOOOOO HA!

Yeah, I like the idea it sorta symbolizes what mugen is, random people from random places.

and guys regarding the banner the actual name of the file is "branding_bg" sooooo thats technically our BRAND, not our banner.

SOOOOOOO HA!

Brand's do hold more weight than banners...

anyone can have a banner, but a Brand.. now that's (normally) worth money