The new logo branding background was annoying me. So I did this.

llyyr

Actually, the characters are just decoration. And the gradient is the background.

Only if you put all three together (logo, decoration, background), you get a banner.

You do realize that the background and your so-called decoration are a single image.

Yeah, I like the idea it sorta symbolizes what mugen is, random people from random places.

and guys regarding the banner the actual name of the file is "branding_bg" sooooo thats technically our BRAND, not our banner.

SOOOOOOO HA!

"Branding" as in the logo. It's basically the logo bg.

FLtsr5e.png

Points a Ryon. You will change the "Banners" name to Cayne's warehouse where char download gifs are always missing in the marvel section so deal wit it or my rage will be infinite and your suffering will be inmeasurable (CWWCDGAAMITMSSDWIOMRWBIAYSWBI) The rest of you will like it on facebook and provide sufficient pokes and soda crush game request. 

Points a Ryon. You will change the "Banners" name to Cayne's warehouse where char download gifs are always missing in the marvel section so deal wit it or my rage will be infinite and your suffering will be inmeasurable (CWWCDGAAMITMSSDWIOMRWBIAYSWBI) The rest of you will like it on facebook and provide sufficient pokes and soda crush game request. 

i no haz fazbook. what then?

i no haz fazbook. what then?

Then you will change your profile name to Cayne is far more awesome than me-C.R.O.M and your avatar will be the Miz.............. I may allow your signature...............May allow......................(I should really be working right now)............

Then you will change your profile name to Cayne is far more awesome than me-C.R.O.M and your avatar will be the Miz.............. I may allow your signature...............May allow......................(I should really be working right now)............

Cant change my username...ever...

but how about title?

also my avatar policy is animu girls only