Asuna by Shin Mako Released

Wargame-kun

Awesome! We are starting to get more these characters converted for mugen. :goodmood:

Now we have Asuna from sword art Online! Ghey%20Smile.png

TOO BAD IT SUCKS LOL

Let me just throw in a few more things.

- It should be obvious, but I'll say it anyway. The big reason for the stupid infinites regarding pushing a button while holding forward are due to the ridiculous amount of frame advantage she gets on hit (+21 on heavy). She gets a ridiculous frame advantage on block as well, but she's pushed back a lot when her attack is blocked which prevents her from doing a blockstun infinite.

- I don't know why you would even bother with her supers(excluding stupid infinite). The damage they do is so laughably pathetic you might as well ignore that she even has them. The special variant of Super 1 only does 2 damage less than the actual super so might as well use that for free instead of using meter.

- The damage scaling kicks in so late and is so minimal, it might as well be non-existent.

- And the kicker to all this? All of her attacks have infinite priority in them.

Was any care taken into account to this? There's so many things wrong with this, that I believe this was just made to be a "me-first" character with PotS styled tacked onto it because "OMG PotS STYLE IS BEST STYLE".

TOO BAD IT SUCKS LOL

Let me just throw in a few more things.

- It should be obvious, but I'll say it anyway. The big reason for the stupid infinites regarding pushing a button while holding forward are due to the ridiculous amount of frame advantage she gets on hit (+21 on heavy). She gets a ridiculous frame advantage on block as well, but she's pushed back a lot when her attack is blocked which prevents her from doing a blockstun infinite.

- I don't know why you would even bother with her supers(excluding stupid infinite). The damage they do is so laughably pathetic you might as well ignore that she even has them. The special variant of Super 1 only does 2 damage less than the actual super so might as well use that for free instead of using meter.

- The damage scaling kicks in so late and is so minimal, it might as well be non-existent.

- And the kicker to all this? All of her attacks have infinite priority in them.

Was any care taken into account to this? There's so many things wrong with this, that I believe this was just made to be a "me-first" character with PotS styled tacked onto it because "OMG PotS STYLE IS BEST STYLE".

Well at least its going to be updated and be fix If Mako put more time and effort to it considering this a new mugen converted character that just been released a day ago. :-P

Though I don't blame you about those Infinites. Plus some of her animations are quite stiff but since this Asuna is starting to get alot of attention I know she going be getting fixed up from time-to-time and eventually be a solid character. :goodmood: