[1.0] Custom Priere released by Borewood 9/12/14

Shinzaki

Wow, I never thought that backseat modding is allowed.

Oh well, I don't have to ask a second time anyway.

Yeah, because you guys keep on mentioning about borewood's sobstory and it is quite disturbing. He helped me fixed one of the error that Orochi herman's Orochi caused in Mugen and I am gratitude to him. You guys make him quit this forum is already bad enough and now you fellas still want to mention his sobstory here again? Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Let's just be clear about one thing here. No one made Borewood leave. He left on his own accord after people were trying to help him on numerous occasions. They're asking about his "sob story" to see if he's maybe changed at all. I would be curious too. tehdevil, you make it seem like we're the enemy here, when in fact it was himself. He decided to continue to be himself and take on the self-induced self pity.

Keep telling yourselves that.

SO ANYWAYS.  This character is pretty odd.  It has "negative edge" on basically everything which is helpful for an otherwise very simple character. You can do some pretty tricky combos since you can cancel out of special attacks.  Still, not a very strong character.