The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

potemkin-ca_small.gif

NOW...TO CRUSH THEM.

potem-hammer.gif

Potemkin begins attacking the Robo-Ky's drawing the clones closer to him...

potem-breathe.gif

Potemkin charges releases heat from his body temporarily stunning them.

robo-ky-top.png

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH_AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! MALFUNCTION_MALFUNCTION!

kyo_kusanagi_xii___xiii___my_made_by_mas

DIE!

The clones fire large flames at Potemkin!

potemkin-animestyle_small.jpg

FOOLS...

Potemkin propells himself just as the attack reaches him

roboky-ground.gif

NOOOOOOOOOHHH!

The attack hits the Robo-Ky's. They jerk and convulsed as they ovreheated to the point of exploding.

potemkin-rel.jpg

KOJURO! MY NOBLE COMRADE! I BELIEVE WE ARE WINNING!

Kojuro gives a slight nod toward Potemkin before proceeding to position himself in between the clones and the robots.

kojuro.png

"You certainly are stronger than the last group of clones we've fought, but truth be told you're just as easy to dispatch as they were."

With that taunt, Kojuro hoped that the clones would recklessly try to attack him as he dodged, catching the robots in the crossfire.

Kusanagi_Kyo_XIII_by_JonathanBN.jpg

The clones anr are the Robo-Ky's swept away by the attack

robo-ky-top.png

KILL_THEM!

3407313584_33106b6c5b.jpg

Uh oh...

krizalid00.gif

"Don't just stand there! They're getting desperate for a reason!"

Krizalid engulfed himself in flames and proceeded to run toward the nearest group to strike them with a powerful flaming charge.

zero_clone_kof_card_by_heidernn-d6tbze8.

Watch closely "brother"...

CloneZero begins to attack OriginalZero. With each attack his mirror immages would follow with the same attack. CloneZero uses this to attack and retreat chaining his attacks together by not allowing mich timw between his attacks and that of his images.

Zero gets caught off guard by the sudden aggression of the combined attacks of the clone and his mirror images. He struggles to keep up before being forced to retreat.

ozerosmall.png

"Well well, so it seems that you've been upgraded since last I saw you. Interesting, looks like I'll be withdrawing my previous statement."

zero-2k1-original.gif

"Looks like we're both going to be figuring out who's the strongest one of us."

With those words, Zero ran toward his clone going on the offense as he began to attack him with his cape blades more aggressively.

Back on the ground, with the clones defeated, the group had begun to oversee the recovery of the city. Ren approaches Mycale.

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png

"I know that look. This fight's over and you're still doing analysis."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"This battle isn't finished yet. It's just not in our place to participate in it."

"Perhaps, but I know you aren't the kind to be analyzing without reason."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"I'm simply planning for the possibility of the assault team on the ship failing to stop Igniz."

"No faith in them?"

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Oh...I have trust in them, especially with Kojuro assisting them. But it would be foolish to not think of every possibility, including their failure."

"Hmph, fair enough. I'm not the kind to think too thoroughly about things anyway."

Ren proceeds to walk away.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"You plan to return to HQ?"

Ren stops, not turning to face Mycale.

"These clones have satisfied my urges for the time being. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to risk having another craving with civilians nearby."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Very well. Remember to turn in your report to Flare. You are dismissed."

Ren proceeds to head back to the Merc's HQ

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"ROBOT!"

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"EH?"

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Begin running an analysis regarding any possibility of being able to send reinforcements to the assault team on this ship.....as well as what it will take to blow it up entirely."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"W-WAIT_A_MINUTE! WE_HAVE_ALLIES_IN_THERE!"

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"As I told Ren, I prefer to take into account every possibility."

VS IGNIZ

aseri-4-1.png

"(I can almost see his hands glowing...but that might be a trick, since i'm here, he probably deduced that i know how he fights.)"

Silvy shots another beam, faster than the last one at Igniz.

b-1.png

"Hey Light, Don't fight to close to him right now! One of his special moves can hit you instantly if you are too close, wait until he uses his Energy Pillars so you can approach him again!"

VS Clones and Robots

1018419748_JBHTFBTFDSNYAEH.jpg

"EVERYONE, KILL ANYTHING THAT SURVIVES THIS ATTACK!!!"

Nameless removes his glove once more, letting the flames go completely out of control, greating an enourmous pillar of fire, incinerating many clones and robo-ky at the same time. An Illusionary image of Isolder could be seen whitin the flames.

igniz-comic15.jpg

Cards!? Hahaha! This is no game...

* Igniz proceeds to charge an orb of energy*

BGM: Wicked Thing still playing

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

(If Light and Silvy are going close combat, I'll stay at the rear for now. Although finishing him is primordial, we can't let ourselves get out of our heads or it's over...)

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"I guess your level of bring dense is high, but that doesn't matter. Switching to Red Mage Asterisk!!"

He immediately summoned the 4 Asterisks he previously summoned and broke one of them, changing to the Red Mage job.

Explaining_zpsc4b83cb4.png

"Alright then! Shell!!"

Giovanni casted a spell on Silvy and Lightflare, raising their resistance against special attacks (such as magic, psychic energy, etc.) by 25%.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"Listen, I'm going to stay more as a support for a while. I'm not that good with magic and this stuff, but we can't go on full assault on Igniz immediately."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLTx28qpM-Y

Kojuro gives a slight nod toward Potemkin before proceeding to position himself in between the clones and the robots.kojuro.png"You certainly are stronger than the last group of clones we've fought, but truth be told you're just as easy to dispatch as they were."With that taunt, Kojuro hoped that the clones would recklessly try to attack him as he dodged, catching the robots in the crossfire.

kyokofxi.png

The clones rush Kojuro...

roboky-acc.jpg

The Robo-Ky's also begin to swarm Kojuro form the other side, not realozi g Kojuro anticipated this very tactic

potemkin-ggxrd-sign-clean.jpg

IT WON'T BE THAT EASY!

MechCrow charges directly at Potemkin! MechCrow collides with Potemkin as they lock hands in a power struggle.

potemkin-xxhr.jpg

I WON'T GIVE UP! YOU CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE!

guilty-gear-xrd-potemkin.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

MechCrow flings Potemkin over his head and follows with a massive cannon blast!

potemkin1.jpg

Potemkin braces himself for impact...

krizalid00.gif"Don't just stand there! They're getting desperate for a reason!"Krizalid engulfed himself in flames and proceeded to run toward the nearest group to strike them with a powerful flaming charge.

roboky-elec.gif

Several Robo-Ky's fire charged electricity spheres at Krizalid and Angel.

Zero gets caught off guard by the sudden aggression of the combined attacks of the clone and his mirror images. He struggles to keep up before being forced to retreat.ozerosmall.png"Well well, so it seems that you've been upgraded since last I saw you. Interesting, looks like I'll be withdrawing my previous statement."zero-2k1-original.gif"Looks like we're both going to be figuring out who's the strongest one of us."With those words, Zero ran toward his clone going on the offense as he began to attack him with his cape blades more aggressively.

CloneZero realizes that his "brother" is not going down without a fight. He slowly points and says in a low voice...

zeroc6.jpg

Heh...gravitational...distortion...

Suddenly the gravity surrounding OriginalZero is intensified! The sheer force of the sudden change in gravity slams OriginalZero to the floor.

zero-k2k.gif

Get up..."brother." Don't tell me you're done?

Back on the ground, with the clones defeated, the group had begun to oversee the recovery of the city. Ren approaches Mycale.Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"I know that look. This fight's over and you're still doing analysis."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"This battle isn't finished yet. It's just not in our place to participate in it."Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"Perhaps, but I know you aren't the kind to be analyzing without reason."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"I'm simply planning for the possibility of the assault team on the ship failing to stop Igniz."Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"No faith in them?"Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Oh...I have trust in them, especially with Kojuro assisting them. But it would be foolish to not think of every possibility, including their failure."Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"Hmph, fair enough. I'm not the kind to think too thoroughly about things anyway."Ren proceeds to walk away.Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"You plan to return to HQ?"Ren stops, not turning to face Mycale.Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"These clones have satisfied my urges for the time being. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to risk having another craving with civilians nearby."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Very well. Remember to turn in your report to Flare. You are dismissed."Ren proceeds to head back to the Merc's HQ Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"ROBOT!"roboky-bust_small1.jpg"EH?"Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Begin running an analysis regarding any possibility of being able to send reinforcements to the assault team on this ship.....as well as what it will take to blow it up entirely."roboky-bust_small1.jpg"W-WAIT_A_MINUTE! WE_HAVE_ALLIES_IN_THERE!"Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"As I told Ren, I prefer to take into account every possibility."

cod-sfa3nose.JPG

Man...that's messed up.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Yea. But LightFlare seems like the kind of guy that could survive a nuclear fallout. I'm sure the others will be fine as well.

VS IGNIZ

aseri-4-1.png

"(I can almost see his hands glowing...but that might be a trick, since i'm here, he probably deduced that i know how he fights.)"

Silvy shots another beam, faster than the last one at Igniz.

b-1.png

"Hey Light, Don't fight to close to him right now! One of his special moves can hit you instantly if you are too close, wait until he uses his Energy Pillars so you can approach him again!"

ryu-by-akiman2.jpg

LightFlare dodges as Silvy's attack wizzes by him and connects with Igniz.

igniz-kof2002um-glow-artwork.jpg

Clever...but barely commendable.

ryuio.gif

Looks like I owe you one. If distance fighting is the key...

ryu-shinnku.jpg

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE CANNON!

igniz-comic2.jpg

*Igniz deflects the attack*

VS Clones and Robots

"EVERYONE, KILL ANYTHING THAT SURVIVES THIS ATTACK!!!"

Nameless removes his glove once more, letting the flames go completely out of control, greating an enourmous pillar of fire, incinerating many clones and robo-ky at the same time. An Illusionary image of Isolder could be seen whitin the flames.

A few of the survive but the Robo-Ky's are momentarily paralyzed.

BGM: Wicked Thing still playing

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

(If Light and Silvy are going close combat, I'll stay at the rear for now. Although finishing him is primordial, we can't let ourselves get out of our heads or it's over...)

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"I guess your level of bring dense is high, but that doesn't matter. Switching to Red Mage Asterisk!!"

He immediately summoned the 4 Asterisks he previously summoned and broke one of them, changing to the Red Mage job.

Explaining_zpsc4b83cb4.png

"Alright then! Shell!!"

Giovanni casted a spell on Silvy and Lightflare, raising their resistance against special attacks (such as magic, psychic energy, etc.) by 25%.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"Listen, I'm going to stay more as a support for a while. I'm not that good with magic and this stuff, but we can't go on full assault on Igniz immediately."

ryuio.gif

Great work Giovanni!

(His specialty seems to be chi attacks. This will help me get close and connect with my most devestating techniques.)

igniz-kof-x-garou-card.png

Your cards are most annoying...but ultimately useless against me.

kyokofxi.png

The clones rush Kojuro...

roboky-acc.jpg

The Robo-Ky's also begin to swarm Kojuro form the other side, not realozi g Kojuro anticipated this very tactic

kojuro.png

(Checkmate.)

At the last possible moment, Kojuro would quickly hop back and away from the incoming group hoping their attacks would hit each other instead.

roboky-elec.gif

Several Robo-Ky's fire charged electricity spheres at Krizalid and Angel.

krizalid00.gif

"HA! YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOUR LITTLE LIGHT SHOW?"

Still engulfed in the flames, Krizalid proceeds to attempt to go right through the spheres toward their originators.

CloneZero realizes that his "brother" is not going down without a fight. He slowly points and says in a low voice...

zeroc6.jpg

Heh...gravitational...distortion...

Suddenly the gravity surrounding OriginalZero is intensified! The sheer force of the sudden change in gravity slams OriginalZero to the floor.

zero-k2k.gif

Get up..."brother." Don't tell me you're done?

Caught off-guard by this move, Zero falls down. Although surprised, he couldn't help but begin to chuckle.

ozerosmall.png

"Hahaha...it seems I've been out of the game for too long."

Zero begins to struggle to fight off the gravitational effect.

ozerosmall.png

"Heh, Igniz must not have had any faith in you if he decided to give you these fancy new tricks just to fight me. And when you're done with me, then what?"

cod-sfa3nose.JPG

Man...that's messed up.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Yea. But LightFlare seems like the kind of guy that could survive a nuclear fallout. I'm sure the others will be fine as well.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"I hope you don't believe that it's an easy decision for me. I stand to lose a lot as well, should we be forced to do such a drastic action. however, someone like Igniz must be stopped at all costs."

Mycale simply stared at REBIRTH for a moment.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"To survive quite the explosion, a fall from such a height and the time it would take to find them without medical assistance. You must have quite a great deal of faith in your friend if you honestly think he would be able to survive such an extreme condition. However, my biggest concern is that Igniz may decide to do that himself as a desperate action to take his enemies with him. History has a tendency to repeat after all."

The witch proceeds to pull out a cell, beginning to call back to HQ.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Hisui, I require you to get in touch with your sister units. We may require them for a sudden rescue operation."

kojuro.png(Checkmate.)At the last possible moment, Kojuro would quickly hop back and away from the incoming group hoping their attacks would hit each other instead.

kyo_kusanagi_xii___xiii___my_made_by_mas

The clones narrowly miss the ajile samurai anr instead colide with the Robo-Ky's. Many of them overheat and short circuit while some of them survive the collision and instead damage the clones.

Robo-Ky_original_pose.png

CURCUITS_DAMAGE_CRI...CRI...CRITICAL.

char_10918.jpg

Krafty samurai! You can't run forever! Come and face us! *cough*

Meanwhile Potemkin continues to battle MechCrow...

potem-intro2.gif

YOU'RE FINISHED CROW!

Potemkin begins to pummel MechCrow with heavy attacks.

potemkin-ggxrd-portrait.jpg

DIE!

MechCrow manages to grasp Potemkin and fires a charged blast a Potemkin at point blank range. Potemkin is engulfed in the blast...

krizalid00.gif"HA! YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOUR LITTLE LIGHT SHOW?"Still engulfed in the flames, Krizalid proceeds to attempt to go right through the spheres toward their originators.

Robo-Ky.240.1105932.jpg

I_THOUGHT_HE_WOULD_TRY_THAT...

The Robo-Ky's wait for Krizalid to emerge...

Caught off-guard by this move, Zero falls down. Although surprised, he couldn't help but begin to chuckle.ozerosmall.png"Hahaha...it seems I've been out of the game for too long."Zero begins to struggle to fight off the gravitational effect.ozerosmall.png"Heh, Igniz must not have had any faith in you if he decided to give you these fancy new tricks just to fight me. And when you're done with me, then what?"

zero-k2k.gif

That doesn't concern you. You'll be dead.

zero-o.gif

CloneZero momentarily breaks his hold on OriginalZero and dashes at him with his blades for a killing blow!

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"I hope you don't believe that it's an easy decision for me. I stand to lose a lot as well, should we be forced to do such a drastic action. however, someone like Igniz must be stopped at all costs."Mycale simply stared at REBIRTH for a moment.Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"To survive quite the explosion, a fall from such a height and the time it would take to find them without medical assistance. You must have quite a great deal of faith in your friend if you honestly think he would be able to survive such an extreme condition. However, my biggest concern is that Igniz may decide to do that himself as a desperate action to take his enemies with him. History has a tendency to repeat after all."The witch proceeds to pull out a cell, beginning to call back to HQ.Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Hisui, I require you to get in touch with your sister units. We may require them for a sudden rescue operation."

kyo-half.gif

You're pretty smart, Mycale. To bad you're not quite my type. Lol!

shingo-half.gif

Yea...and Angel would suplex you through the floor when whe found out...heh.

250px-1Asuka.png

OOooohhh! Burned!

kyo-half.gif

Heh heh...true.

As everyone pulls together to clean up, they can't help but wonder if this is the quite before thw storm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McWHNUFGvcQ

Facing Igniz, Giovanni threw his gunblade upwards and casted Thunder. The blade started to shine a yellow aura.

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

(Lucky me that I can use this magic on my bullets.)

He grabbed his gunblade back, switched to gun mode and aimed at Igniz. A single, small magic circle appeared in front of the bullet hole.

Angry_zpsf2154c35.png

"Eat this!! Blitz Rune!!"

Giovanni started to shoot bullets at Igniz. Each bullet that passed through the circle became infused with thunder magic.

kyo_kusanagi_xii___xiii___my_made_by_mas The clones narrowly miss the ajile samurai anr instead colide with the Robo-Ky's. Many of them overheat and short circuit while some of them survive the collision and instead damage the clones. Robo-Ky_original_pose.png

CURCUITS_DAMAGE_CRI...CRI...CRITICAL. char_10918.jpg

Krafty samurai! You can't run forever! Come and face us! *cough*

Kojuro was pleased with the result of his plan. With the enemy crippled, Kojuro gave a smirk to the clone.

kojuro.png

"As you wish. I will gladly show you why they call me "The right eye of the dragon"."

His sword began to be engulfed in lightning as he proceeded to dash toward the weakened group and begin attacking them with quick slashes.

Robo-Ky.240.1105932.jpg

I_THOUGHT_HE_WOULD_TRY_THAT...The Robo-Ky's wait for Krizalid to emerge...

Krizalid continues his assault, confident that he was powerful enough to get through anything they planned to throw at him.

zero-k2k.gif

That doesn't concern you. You'll be dead.zero-o.gif CloneZero momentarily breaks his hold on OriginalZero and dashes at him with his blades for a killing blow!

Zero forms a barrier of ring shaped energy in front of him designed to knock his clone far away as he struck it with his cape blade.

ozerosmall.png

"I hope you didn't think it would be that easy."

kyo-half.gif

You're pretty smart, Mycale. To bad you're not quite my type. Lol!shingo-half.gif

Yea...and Angel would suplex you through the floor when whe found out...heh.250px-1Asuka.png

OOooohhh! Burned!kyo-half.gif

Heh heh...true. As everyone pulls together to clean up, they can't help but wonder if this is the quite before thw storm...

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"That's fine. I'm not into your type either. Besides, don't you have a significant other already? Or so I've heard. I believe her name was Yuki. Hmph, it would be a shame if she were to find that you're cheating on her."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McWHNUFGvcQ

Facing Igniz, Giovanni threw his gunblade upwards and casted Thunder. The blade started to shine a yellow aura.

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

(Lucky me that I can use this magic on my bullets.)

He grabbed his gunblade back, switched to gun mode and aimed at Igniz. A single, small magic circle appeared in front of the bullet hole.

Angry_zpsf2154c35.png

"Eat this!! Blitz Rune!!"

Giovanni started to shoot bullets at Igniz. Each bullet that passed through the circle became infused with thunder magic.

igniz-kof-x-garou-card3.jpg

Clever...

Igniz uses his orbs to deflect the bullets...

Ryu_Super_Shinku_Hadoken_by_MaxxM.jpg

LightFlare leeps into the air and fires a LightFlare Cannon at Igniz

igniz-comic8.jpg

Hmph...

Igniz brakes his sheild to dodge LightFlare's Cannon!

igniz-comic999.jpg

Inferior lifeforms. You shall bow before me...

Suddenly tenticles dart from Igniz's body. They aggressively attack the fighters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2CvXMCWT7M

Kojuro was pleased with the result of his plan. With the enemy crippled, Kojuro gave a smirk to the clone.kojuro.png

"As you wish. I will gladly show you why they call me "The right eye of the dragon"."

His sword began to be engulfed in lightning as he proceeded to dash toward the weakened group and begin attacking them with quick slashes.

KYO_KUSANAGI_by_chrisnfy85.jpg

Time to switch it up!

Robo-Ky_GGXX.png

HA_HA_HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The Robo-Ky's suddenly leaped back. As the clones charged with their flaming projectiles. As they struck Kojuro from all angles. The Robo-Ky's rushed Angel and Krizalid.

GGXrd_08-05.jpg

(Even he couldn't survive that...)

MechCrow waits as the smoke clears from the blast that consumed the massive Potemkin.

potemkin-vblock.gif

When the smoke cleared Potemkin was had blocked the blast with his gigantic arms. As the smoke from his singed forearms begin to dissapate, be opened his arms and looked at MechCrow with a slight grin on his face.

potemkin-animestyle.jpg

IT'S OVER...

maxresdefault.jpg

IT CAN'T BE! YOU...YOU SHOULD BE DEAD! AHHHHHH!

MechCrow tries one last assult...

Potemkin disintegrates the center of MechCrow leaving nothing but a gaping hole. Crow is destroyed in the attack without so much as a bone fragment left of his body. The large mech falls to the ground.

potemkin-rel.jpg

GOOD RIDDENS...

With only a few words of acknowledgement, Potemkin turns his back on his former adversary and rushes to help Kojuro.

Krizalid continues his assault, confident that he was powerful enough to get through anything they planned to throw at him.

Robo-Ky.240.1061451.jpg

CONFIDENCE...OR_ARROGANCE? THAT_IS_THE_QUESTION.

kykiske-bigsuper.gif

The Robo-Ky's simultaneously fire Sacred Edge's right at Krizalid.

angel_kof_card__2_by_heidernn-d6s3ry0.jp

Meanwhile Angel fights of the any advancing Robo-Ky's that come her way.

Zero forms a barrier of ring shaped energy in front of him designed to knock his clone far away as he struck it with his cape blade.ozerosmall.png

"I hope you didn't think it would be that easy."

zero-kof2002um-full-artwork-clean.gif

No...

CloneZero instantly continues assault with even moe aggression than before!

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"That's fine. I'm not into your type either. Besides, don't you have a significant other already? Or so I've heard. I believe her name was Yuki. Hmph, it would be a shame if she were to find that you're cheating on her."

kyo-half.gif

No shame in my game. Yuki and I broke up. We're just friends now. You do your homework. I guess you've sharpened you detective skills working for Darkflare. Or was that Gessellschaft?

KYO_KUSANAGI_by_chrisnfy85.jpg

Time to switch it up!

Robo-Ky_GGXX.png

HA_HA_HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The Robo-Ky's suddenly leaped back. As the clones charged with their flaming projectiles. As they struck Kojuro from all angles. The Robo-Ky's rushed Angel and Krizalid.

Kojuro keeps mobile, making the clones have to work to hit with their projectiles despite all the angles they fire from.

kojuro.png

(The robots are changing targets and all these projectiles are making it hard to approach the clones.) "We need to beat these clones quickly. Potemkin, if you can clear a path for me for even a brief moment, I will be able to strike at these clones."

Robo-Ky.240.1061451.jpg

CONFIDENCE...OR_ARROGANCE? THAT_IS_THE_QUESTION.

kykiske-bigsuper.gif

The Robo-Ky's simultaneously fire Sacred Edge's right at Krizalid.

angel_kof_card__2_by_heidernn-d6s3ry0.jp

Meanwhile Angel fights of the any advancing Robo-Ky's that come her way.

Krizalid clashes with the Robo-Ky's Sacred edges. However, he is quickly overwhelmed by their combined power and knocked back from the blow.

zero-kof2002um-full-artwork-clean.gif

No...

CloneZero instantly continues assault with even moe aggression than before!

ozerosmall.png

"You fool..."

Zero takes advantage of his clone's aggression and proceeds to dodge before hitting him again with the barrier attack.

original-zero-kof-x-garou-card.png

"Hmph. You're so angry at me that you don't even think before you act. If you can't keep your cool then this fight's over."

kyo-half.gif

No shame in my game. Yuki and I broke up. We're just friends now. You do your homework. I guess you've sharpened you detective skills working for Darkflare. Or was that Gessellschaft?

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Information is critical to have, especially when you intend to influence history the way we did back in Gessellschaft. It's an important skill to possess when you're in the line of work that I do."

Mycale turned to face Asuka.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"By the way, Asuka, this battle we just had has no doubt managed to attract media attention. I wouldn't be surprised if a particular annoying rival of yours may have noticed you and might be thinking of coming here to "greet" you."

VS Clones and Robo-Ky

"Damn, why no one is helping me....?"

Music - Strange Adventures

Suddenly, some kind of black hole appeared near Nameless, which was actually a Dark Dimensional Portal, from there, two people got out of it.

34pgdmr.jpg
"Okay, what in the actual hell?"

Dharc34fw_zpsb605fb32.png
"Uh-oh..."

2vt3alz.jpg
"Dharc, you screwed up..."

Dharc35fw_zps8d149b4c.png
"Hey Ragna, wait, i can explain..."

k3rz5.jpg
"Cough up!"

Dharc30fw_zpsf4ab8659.png
"Well, i don't know what happened, i just commanded the portal to take us to the skies above Kalos City..."

Nameless-profile.jpg
"You're techinically correct."

20583fn.jpg
"Huh?"

Nameless-profile.jpg
"Long time no see."

Dharc33fw_zpsc4ca8b47.png
"Wow, what happened? You look beat."

Nameless-profile.jpg
"But i am...What brings you here?"

Dharc9fw_zps4458bd5f.png
"You see, were planning to visit this city, but we accidentally got inside of this building..."

Nameless-profile.jpg
"This is not a building, it is NESTS new flying ship."

34pgdmr.jpg
"Say WHAT?"

Nameless-profile.jpg
"So can you do me a favor and accidentally dispose of these robots and Kyo clones?

34pgdmr.jpg
"Is that your attempt of a joke?"

Nameless-profile.jpg
"I blame Silvy for that..."

Dharc23fw_zps81d1dd3d.png
"You don't need to follow everything she says, just be you."

Nameless-profile.jpg
"I'm aware."

nq1u9f.jpg
"Now...if you excuse us, we are going to accidentally help you out."

Dharc27fw_zps883a93ca.png

"You can rest now, we'll take care of this...(accidentally.)

The_Black_Beast_by_MarGeta.png
Ragna lauches a seithr blast in the form of a beast head...

dy0s40.jpg
...while Dharc launches an explosive wave of darkness, detroying the remaining Robo-Ky that were stunned.

VS IGNIZ

c-1.png

"Wait a moment, this isn't how your whip attack works!"

She starts dodging the onslaught of whips attacks while trying to find an opening on Igniz.

b-3-1.png

"Maybe i should nickname you Doctor Octopus...yeah, i should..."

aseri-4-1.png

"But sincerelly speaking, i prefer eating squids!"

She shots a cross-shaped energy slash at Igniz.

Kalos City - Rooftop

208tnox.jpg

"B-Brother..."

f1_14.png

"L-Lyna...what did you just say..."

29ylbap.jpg

"This darkness...i'm certain that It's from my brother's dark magic."

f1_13.png

"Where?"

10rodcj.jpg

"At the ship?"

f1_10.png

"What? How did he knew about the battle against the NESTS in there?" ((OOC: He didn't))

ff7blc.jpg

"I don't know...but i'm more relieved to know that he is there, he'll provide a good backup to the assault team."

f1_01.png

"He sure will. (It's been a while since we meet...)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLoPMsYwxIWAkO-6RdZdYVzru8F4UowGsP&v=XEV0Jq137w0

Kojuro keeps mobile, making the clones have to work to hit with their projectiles despite all the angles they fire from.

kojuro.png

(The robots are changing targets and all these projectiles are making it hard to approach the clones.) "We need to beat these clones quickly. Potemkin, if you can clear a path for me for even a brief moment, I will be able to strike at these clones."

potemkin-x2-reload-artwork.jpg

NO PROBLEM...

With that Potemkin begins charging the clones. As he gains momentum he extends his arms out...

Kof12-kyo-kusanagi.jpg

Come on big boy...

The clones prepare themselves for a counter attack.

potemkin-ca.gif

WEAKLINGS...

Potemkin proceeds to lariot several clones dragging them as he passed. He then slams them into the wall and behind them pinning them upon impact.

potemkin-profile.gif

LET'S TAKE'EM DOWN!

Potemkin sets ups the team attack and prepares for Kojoro's next move. .

Krizalid clashes with the Robo-Ky's Sacred edges. However, he is quickly overwhelmed by their combined power and knocked back from the blow.

char_4487.jpg

IT_SEEMS_THE_ALL_MIGHTY_KRIZALID_HAS_FALLEN! HA_HA_HAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The Robo-Ky's simultaneously expell heat away from each other and charge the downed Krizalid using their Ride the Lightning attack.

ozerosmall.png

"You fool..."

Zero takes advantage of his clone's aggression and proceeds to dodge before hitting him again with the barrier attack.

original-zero-kof-x-garou-card.png

"Hmph. You're so angry at me that you don't even think before you act. If you can't keep your cool then this fight's over."

zero-45.jpg

CloneZero circles OriginalZero analyzing the situation...

(He may be physically "rusty", but he remains mentally sharp. I don't rember much about him. Nothing in fact. But he most certainly was...and is...a skilled warrior. Even though Igniz told me about him...I don't sense he wants to kill me. But Igniz has taken care of me. Surely he would not decieve me...)

zero-k2k.gif

OriginalZero. You are quite skilled...and deceptive. Trying to put me against the one who saved me from a life with no purpose. But you will not succeed!

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Information is critical to have, especially when you intend to influence history the way we did back in Gessellschaft. It's an important skill to possess when you're in the line of work that I do."

Mycale turned to face Asuka.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"By the way, Asuka, this battle we just had has no doubt managed to attract media attention. I wouldn't be surprised if a particular annoying rival of yours may have noticed you and might be thinking of coming here to "greet" you."

250px-1Asuka.png

Lili...that airhead. She's probably thinking of a way to one up me. Maybe she'll use her money to hire an army and try and take down Igniz herself.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Lili Rochefort?! She's pretty hot...

flash_583550.jpg

And rich...

VS Clones and Robo-Ky

"Damn, why no one is helping me....?"

Music - Strange Adventures

Suddenly, some kind of black hole appeared near Nameless, which was actually a Dark Dimensional Portal, from there, two people got out of it.

34pgdmr.jpg

"Okay, what in the actual hell?"

Dharc34fw_zpsb605fb32.png

"Uh-oh..."

2vt3alz.jpg

"Dharc, you screwed up..."

Dharc35fw_zps8d149b4c.png

"Hey Ragna, wait, i can explain..."

k3rz5.jpg

"Cough up!"

Dharc30fw_zpsf4ab8659.png

"Well, i don't know what happened, i just commanded the portal to take us to the skies above Kalos City..."

Nameless-profile.jpg

"You're techinically correct."

20583fn.jpg

"Huh?"

Nameless-profile.jpg

"Long time no see."

"Wow, what happened? You look beat."

Nameless-profile.jpg

"But i am...What brings you here?"

Dharc9fw_zps4458bd5f.png

"You see, were planning to visit this city, but we accidentally got inside of this building..."

Nameless-profile.jpg

"This is not a building, it is NESTS new flying ship."

34pgdmr.jpg

"Say WHAT?"

Nameless-profile.jpg

"So can you do me a favor and accidentally dispose of these robots and Kyo clones?

34pgdmr.jpg

"Is that your attempt of a joke?"

Nameless-profile.jpg

"I blame Silvy for that..."

Dharc23fw_zps81d1dd3d.png

"You don't need to follow everything she says, just be you."

Nameless-profile.jpg

"I'm aware."

nq1u9f.jpg

"Now...if you excuse us, we are going to accidentally help you out."

Dharc27fw_zps883a93ca.png

"You can rest now, we'll take care of this...(accidentally.)

Robo_Ky_Fritz_by_Asylus_Payne.gif

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! DESTROY_THEM!!

The Robo-Ky's simultaneously fire stun edges from high and low

VS IGNIZ

c-1.png

"Wait a moment, this isn't how your whip attack works!"

She starts dodging the onslaught of whips attacks while trying to find an opening on Igniz.

b-3-1.png

"Maybe i should nickname you Doctor Octopus...yeah, i should..."

aseri-4-1.png

"But sincerelly speaking, i prefer eating squids!"

She shots a cross-shaped energy slash at Igniz.

igniz-comic12.jpg

Hahahaha! Child's play.

Igniz catchez the projectile and flings it at LightFlare.

ryu-by-akiman2.jpg

LightFlare narrowly dodges the attack and immediately follows with a LightFlare Cannon.

igniz21.jpg

NO DICE!

Igniz catches and holds the blast...

mvs-s1.png

SILVY! NOW!

Kalos City - Rooftop

208tnox.jpg

"B-Brother..."

f1_14.png

"L-Lyna...what did you just say..."

29ylbap.jpg

"This darkness...i'm certain that It's from my brother's dark magic."

f1_13.png

"Where?"

10rodcj.jpg

"At the ship?"

f1_10.png

"What? How did he knew about the battle against the NESTS in there?" ((OOC: He didn't))

ff7blc.jpg

"I don't know...but i'm more relieved to know that he is there, he'll provide a good backup to the assault team."

f1_01.png

"He sure will. (It's been a while since we meet...)"

Meanwhile...

kyo-half.gif

I hope Angel's ok. She's tough but...

The_Black_Beast_by_MarGeta.png

Ragna lauches a seithr blast in the form of a beast head...

dy0s40.jpg

...while Dharc launches an explosive wave of darkness, detroying the remaining Robo-Ky that were stunned.

potemkin-x2-reload-artwork.jpg

NO PROBLEM...

With that Potemkin begins charging the clones. As he gains momentum he extends his arms out...

Kof12-kyo-kusanagi.jpg

Come on big boy...

The clones prepare themselves for a counter attack.

potemkin-ca.gif

WEAKLINGS...

Potemkin proceeds to lariot several clones dragging them as he passed. He then slams them into the wall and behind them pinning them upon impact.

potemkin-profile.gif

LET'S TAKE'EM DOWN!

Potemkin sets ups the team attack and prepares for Kojoro's next move. .

kojuro.png

"This will do."

With more space to move around, Kojuro proceeds an offensive assault on the clones using a combination of speed and precision to strike their weak points.

kojuro.png

"Strike them with your might while I disorient them. We should be able to finish them with one combined assault."

char_4487.jpg

IT_SEEMS_THE_ALL_MIGHTY_KRIZALID_HAS_FALLEN! HA_HA_HAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The Robo-Ky's simultaneously expell heat away from each other and charge the downed Krizalid using their Ride the Lightning attack.

As the Robots expel heat, Krizalid takes this brief moment to get up and proceeds to narrowly move out of the way.

krizalid00.gif

"Some help would be nice here. I know I'm pretty powerful, but there's too many of them for me to handle alone."

zero-45.jpg

CloneZero circles OriginalZero analyzing the situation...

(He may be physically "rusty", but he remains mentally sharp. I don't rember much about him. Nothing in fact. But he most certainly was...and is...a skilled warrior. Even though Igniz told me about him...I don't sense he wants to kill me. But Igniz has taken care of me. Surely he would not decieve me...)

zero-k2k.gif

OriginalZero. You are quite skilled...and deceptive. Trying to put me against the one who saved me from a life with no purpose. But you will not succeed!

ozerosmall.png

"Saved you, you say? Allow me to give you an history lesson."

Zero begins circling around Clone Zero

ozerosmall.png

"You're the result of one of NESTS' clone programs which would clone the highest rank executives of NESTS to further strengthen our cause. You were assigned to overlook Krizalid's operation with the Kyo clones. For some reason, you've decided to have a change of plans and sabotaged it, before beginning a strange crusade to betray your own team and rule the world by yourself. You were stopped and killed, but your actions had some lasting effects that gave us some problems. The next year, we were defeated and forced to disband. By some miracle, we survived the incident and a few years later we would be hired by another group. With their technology and ours, we were able to resurrect you in exchange for working with this new group. A simple job really, we were hired to deal with anything that was to be "disapproved". It wasn't NESTS, but I at least felt comfortable with our new position. However, the incidents requiring our services began to decline, it seems we've sent our message loud and clear. Not surprisingly, after a few years we've all went our separate ways."

Zero stops in place.

ozerosmall.png

"Which brings me to my current point. After we've separated, we didn't communicate with each other. We've all went back to our individual lives and didn't think much of the rest of the group. I wonder if we were much of a group to begin with, but such is our fate. In truth, it would have been incredibly hard to determine what caused your case of amnesia. Perhaps Igniz did save you from something worse, but truthfully it was for selfish reasons, your amnesia provides a perfect cover. And I'm assuming you're the same clone I know and not a suddenly freshly made one with implanted memories."

ozerosmall.png

"While hard to believe, I do still have some loyalty to Igniz, the reason I stand against him is to save him from himself. This ambition of his is dangerous to all of us. He's the kind willing to do anything.....after all, it was by his hand that his own father died. My comrades did their best to hide this fact from me, knowing I would be devastated, but I've known for years."

250px-1Asuka.png

Lili...that airhead. She's probably thinking of a way to one up me. Maybe she'll use her money to hire an army and try and take down Igniz herself.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Lili Rochefort?! She's pretty hot...

flash_583550.jpg

And rich...

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Unlikely, if she hired her owns set of mercenaries, we would have picked it up by now. Not to mention that she can't risk spending so much at the moment with the condition Rochefort Industries is in. Besides, it seems her actions are either to help her father in some way, fuel her desire to fight or get Asuka's attention."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"I'M_DETECTING_SOMETHING_COMING_THIS_WAY."

Robo-Ky flies up to get a better look.

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"LOOKS_LIKE_A_CIVILIAN_LIMO. I_DON'T_THINK_IT'S_KURATA'S_OR_ONODERA'S_THOUGH."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Speak of the she devil."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"SHOULD_WE_STOP_IT?"

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"We should."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"WELL?"

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"I don't think that vehicle will be much of an issue."

kojuro.png"This will do."With more space to move around, Kojuro proceeds an offensive assault on the clones using a combination of speed and precision to strike their weak points.kojuro.png"Strike them with your might while I disorient them. We should be able to finish them with one combined assault.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

WITH PLEASURE...

potem-heat.gif

Potemkin unloads on the clones surrounding him. Crushing them in his massive hands as the artillary from his gauntlets engulf them in flames.

another_kusanagi___inferior_kyo_rage_kof

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

"As the Robots expel heat, Krizalid takes this brief moment to get up and proceeds to narrowly move out of the way.krizalid00.gif"Some help would be nice here. I know I'm pretty powerful, but there's too many of them for me to handle

alone."

angel-kicknice.gif

Angel comes flying through the air and takes downa nearby clone. She grabs another clone and uses him like a bat to swarm several others down.

angel-neowave.jpg

Oops...my bad Krizy! Lol! Got a little tied up. You ok pretty boy?

ozerosmall.png"Saved you, you say? Allow me to give you an history lesson."Zero begins circling around Clone Zero ozerosmall.png"You're the result of one of NESTS' clone programs which would clone the highest rank executives of NESTS to further strengthen our cause. You were assigned to overlook Krizalid's operation with the Kyo clones. For some reason, you've decided to have a change of plans and sabotaged it, before beginning a strange crusade to betray your own team and rule the world by yourself. You were stopped and killed, but your actions had some lasting effects that gave us some problems. The next year, we were defeated and forced to disband. By some miracle, we survived the incident and a few years later we would be hired by another group. With their technology and ours, we were able to resurrect you in exchange for working with this new group. A simple job really, we were hired to deal with anything that was to be "disapproved". It wasn't NESTS, but I at least felt comfortable with our new position. However, the incidents requiring our services began to decline, it seems we've sent our message loud and clear. Not surprisingly, after a few years we've all went our separate ways."Zero stops in place.ozerosmall.png"Which brings me to my current point. After we've separated, we didn't communicate with each other. We've all went back to our individual lives and didn't think much of the rest of the group. I wonder if we were much of a group to begin with, but such is our fate. In truth, it would have been incredibly hard to determine what caused your case of amnesia. Perhaps Igniz did save you from something worse, but truthfully it was for selfish reasons, your amnesia provides a perfect cover. And I'm assuming you're the same clone I know and not a suddenly freshly made one with implanted memories."ozerosmall.png"While hard to believe, I do still have some loyalty to Igniz, the reason I stand against him is to save him from himself. This ambition of his is dangerous to all of us. He's the kind willing to do anything.....after all, it was by his hand that his own father died. My comrades did their best to hide this fact from me, knowing I would be devastated, but I've known for years."

zeroc5.jpg

(It's quite possible that he's telling the truth. But it's just as possible that this is a trick. I won't be so easily fooled.)

Why should I believe anything you say?

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Unlikely, if she hired her owns set of mercenaries, we would have picked it up by now. Not to mention that she can't risk spending so much at the moment with the condition Rochefort Industries is in. Besides, it seems her actions are either to help her father in some way, fuel her desire to fight or get Asuka's attention."roboky-bust_small1.jpg"I'M_DETECTING_SOMETHING_COMING_THIS_WAY."Robo-Ky flies up to get a better look.roboky-bust_small1.jpg"LOOKS_LIKE_A_CIVILIAN_LIMO. I_DON'T_THINK_IT'S_KURATA'S_OR_ONODERA'S_THOUGH."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Speak of the she devil."roboky-bust_small1.jpg"SHOULD_WE_STOP_IT?"Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"We should."roboky-bust_small1.jpg"WELL?"Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"I don't think that vehicle will be much of an issue."

kyo-half.gif

Friends of yours?

potemkin-ca_small.gif

WITH PLEASURE...

potem-heat.gif

Potemkin unloads on the clones surrounding him. Crushing them in his massive hands as the artillary from his gauntlets engulf them in flames.

another_kusanagi___inferior_kyo_rage_kof

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

Kojuro takes advantage and begins slashing at the remaining clones targeting the ones that prove to be more of a threat to Potemkin to keep them off until he can properly attack them.

angel-kicknice.gif

Angel comes flying through the air and takes downa nearby clone. She grabs another clone and uses him like a bat to swarm several others down.

angel-neowave.jpg

Oops...my bad Krizy! Lol! Got a little tied up. You ok pretty boy?

krizalid00.gif

"Yea yea, thanks. Let's wrap this up already, I'm already getting real pissed off with these things."

zeroc5.jpg

(It's quite possible that he's telling the truth. But it's just as possible that this is a trick. I won't be so easily fooled.)

Why should I believe anything you say?

zero-2k1-original.gif

"You're right. Why should you believe me? On that matter, why should you believe Igniz? Why should you believe anyone? For all you know, I could be lying....but then again, so could Igniz. What makes you so sure that he wasn't the one that orchestrated the events that led to your amnesia? Basically....with no memories of anything, what can you believe? Who can you truly trust to be telling the truth and who can you claim is feeding you lies?"

kyo-half.gif

Friends of yours?

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Not ours."

The limo stops nearby as the door in the back side opens up. The person stepping out could instantly be recognized as Emilie De Rochefort.

lili-digimon-artwork_small.jpg

"Oh pardon me for interrupting this lovely gathering of yours. Don't worry about me, I'm only interested in Asuka Kazama. Now where is she?"

Kojuro takes advantage and begins slashing at the remaining clones targeting the ones that prove to be more of a threat to Potemkin to keep them off until he can properly attack them. 

potem-intro2.gif

Potemkin dives into the group of clones and smashes their bodies to a pulp.

krizalid00.gif"Yea yea, thanks. Let's wrap this up already, I'm already getting real pissed off with these things."

selectangel.gif

Ok ok grumpy pants. Don't get your leather panties in a bunch. Heh.

angelrun.gif

Angel dashes into the crowd of Robo-Ky's.

zero-2k1-original.gif"You're right. Why should you believe me? On that matter, why should you believe Igniz? Why should you believe anyone? For all you know, I could be lying....but then again, so could Igniz. What makes you so sure that he wasn't the one that orchestrated the events that led to your amnesia? Basically....with no memories of anything, what can you believe? Who can you truly trust to be telling the truth and who can you claim is feeding you lies?"

zero-k2k.gif

I choose to believe what I want. And what I want to believe is that the life I live is my true calling. I may not have had much choice but I chose this life. And I will live it with no regrets! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

zero-dm.gif

CloneZero creates a massive vortex that begins to pull everything and everyone towards it...

zero-k2k.gif

I WILL ENSURE THAT IGNIZ'S DREAMS ARE REALIZED! NO MATTER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Not ours."The limo stops nearby as the door in the back side opens up. The person stepping out could instantly be recognized as Emilie De Rochefort.lili-digimon-artwork_small.jpg"Oh pardon me for interrupting this lovely gathering of yours. Don't worry about me, I'm only interested in Asuka Kazama. Now where is she?"

heavyd-pr.jpg

Well I'll be...

250px-1Asuka.png

Lili...what are YOU doing here? As if I didn't already know...

potem-intro2.gif

Potemkin dives into the group of clones and smashes their bodies to a pulp.

kojuro.png

"Quite a way to go. but I suppose this was their fate."

selectangel.gif

Ok ok grumpy pants. Don't get your leather panties in a bunch. Heh.

angelrun.gif

Angel dashes into the crowd of Robo-Ky's.

Krizalid simply follows Angel to support her attack on the Robo-Kys.

zero-k2k.gif

I choose to believe what I want. And what I want to believe is that the life I live is my true calling. I may not have had much choice but I chose this life. And I will live it with no regrets! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

zero-dm.gif

CloneZero creates a massive vortex that begins to pull everything and everyone towards it...

zero-k2k.gif

I WILL ENSURE THAT IGNIZ'S DREAMS ARE REALIZED! NO MATTER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

Zero lifts his hand and clenches it, creating the same massive vortex to counter his clone's vortex.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Well I'll be...

250px-1Asuka.png

Lili...what are YOU doing here? As if I didn't already know...

"Oh dear, you still haven't learned matters? After I came all this way for you. I had considered joining your little group before, but alas, it would have caused some unwanted attention and father isn't fond of me getting into fights. Now....aren't you going to introduce me to your friends, Asuka?"

Mycale took a look toward Robo-Ky.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"You're awfully well behaved right now and not asking her to be your wife."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"I_HAVE_STANDARDS_TOO! SHE'S_UNDERAGE_AND_I_HAVE_REASON_TO_BELIEVE_SHE'S_ALSO_A_LESBIAN."

VS Robo-Ky

Dharc22fw_zpsa803b374.png

"Ragna, i got your back, just concentrate in one of the sides.

nq1u9f.jpg

"Okay!"

Dharc summoned some kind of dark mist, which effectivelly worked as a anti-energy projectile field, neutralizing and area of 360 Degress around him, not only protecting himself but saving Ragna from stray bullets they couldn't destroy, then, Ragna jumped and slashed an area in front of him repelling some bullets and avoid some that would hit him when he was at the ground. 

Then, he used his belial edge move, suddenly descending with his sword and impaling a Robo-ky with it, then, he glared at his 'brothers'.

110yclu.jpg

"Seriously, just looking at you guys disgusts the hell out of me, so i'll make this fast."

He grabbed the same Robo-Ky that was impaled in his sword and threw it at the others, but not before slashing it in half, increasing the hit radius of the 'projectile'.

Dharc21fw_zps24ea859e.png

"All right, as long as i have this on, only physical bullets or close-range attacks will hit me...but it really depends on their strenght, so i reccomend you to try your best, because i won't be merciful."

Then, he takes a stance, his staff glowing with a dark energy, as if the energy itselft wanted to be free.

dy0s40.jpg

"DARK IMPULSE!!!"

He advanced foward at high speeds, with his staff pointed foward, the move looked like a Rocket-Speed version of the Hell's Fang, but with more strenght and the ability to tear through anything it its way.

VS Igniz

aseri-4-1.png

"Surprise CREEP!"

Thanks to Lightflare, she managed to close in at Igniz using her high speed and deliver a powerful charged energy slash at him.

kojuro.png"Quite a way to go. but I suppose this was their fate.

potem-a6.gif

WE'RE ALMOST THERE! WHAT THE...

Potemkin feels the ship shake the vortexes created by OriginalZero and CloneZero uses collide.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

THEIR POWER IS EXTRAORDINARY...KOJORO! YOU READY!?

potem-gauntlet.gif

Potemkin blasts the ground around him propelling the clones into the air...

"Krizalid simply follows Angel to support her attack on the Robo-Kys. 

angel-smsh1.gif

Angel strikes with critical blows chaining each hit from Robo-Ky to Robo-Ky.

selectangel.gif

Krizy you slacking off?! Come on let's finish this!

Zero lifts his hand and clenches it, creating the same massive vortex to counter his clone's vortex. 

zeroc2.jpg

THIS IS MY LIFE. THIS...IS MY DESTINY!

CloneZero begins to increase thw radius of his vortex.

lili-digimon-artwork_small.jpg"Oh dear, you still haven't learned matters? After I came all this way for you. I had considered joining your little group before, but alas, it would have caused some unwanted attention and father isn't fond of me getting into fights. Now....aren't you going to introduce me to your friends, Asuka?"Mycale took a look toward Robo-Ky.Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"You're awfully well behaved right now and not asking her to be your wife."roboky-bust_small1.jpg"I_HAVE_STANDARDS_TOO! SHE'S_UNDERAGE_AND_I_HAVE_REASON_TO_BELIEVE_SHE'S_ALSO_A_LESBIAN."

250px-1Asuka.png

Tha would explain some things...

VS Robo-Ky

"Ragna, i got your back, just concentrate in one of the sides.

nq1u9f.jpg

"Okay!"

Dharc summoned some kind of dark mist, which effectivelly worked as a anti-energy projectile field, neutralizing and area of 360 Degress around him, not only protecting himself but saving Ragna from stray bullets they couldn't destroy, then, Ragna jumped and slashed an area in front of him repelling some bullets and avoid some that would hit him when he was at the ground. 

Then, he used his belial edge move, suddenly descending with his sword and impaling a Robo-ky with it, then, he glared at his 'brothers'.

110yclu.jpg

"Seriously, just looking at you guys disgusts the hell out of me, so i'll make this fast."

He grabbed the same Robo-Ky that was impaled in his sword and threw it at the others, but not before slashing it in half, increasing the hit radius of the 'projectile'.

Dharc21fw_zps24ea859e.png

"All right, as long as i have this on, only physical bullets or close-range attacks will hit me...but it really depends on their strenght, so i reccomend you to try your best, because i won't be merciful."

Then, he takes a stance, his staff glowing with a dark energy, as if the energy itselft wanted to be free.

dy0s40.jpg

"DARK IMPULSE!!!"

He advanced foward at high speeds, with his staff pointed foward, the move looked like a Rocket-Speed version of the Hell's Fang, but with more strenght and the ability to tear through anything it its way.

Robo_Ky_by_prinnydo0d.jpg

KILL_THEM! KILL_THEM_ALL!

The remaining Robo-Ky's assault them with Stun edges from all angles.

VS Igniz

aseri-4-1.png

"Surprise CREEP!"

Thanks to Lightflare, she managed to close in at Igniz using her high speed and deliver a powerful charged energy slash at him.

igniz11.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Igniz is damaged and retreats back for a final attack!

igniz15.jpg

YOU WILL ALL PERISH AT MY HANDS!

ShinkuuHadoukenTVSC.jpg

LightFlare fires his trademark move colliding with Igniz's attack!

ryu-shinnku.jpg

SILVY! WE HAVE TO PUSH THROUGH! NOW IS THE TIME! HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

LightFlare intensifies his blast!

potem-a6.gif

WE'RE ALMOST THERE! WHAT THE...

Potemkin feels the ship shake the vortexes created by OriginalZero and CloneZero uses collide.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

THEIR POWER IS EXTRAORDINARY...KOJORO! YOU READY!?

potem-gauntlet.gif

Potemkin blasts the ground around him propelling the clones into the air...

Kojuro use Potemkin as a stepping stool to propel himself into the air, his blade generating lightning as he swiftly slashes at every clone in the air with him.

angel-smsh1.gif

Angel strikes with critical blows chaining each hit from Robo-Ky to Robo-Ky.

selectangel.gif

Krizy you slacking off?! Come on let's finish this!

krizalid00.gif

"Give me a damn break."

Krizalid dashes in and grabs two Robo Ky at once dragging them toward the nearest wall to proceed wailing on them with rapid punches.

krizalid00.gif

"I'll crush you all with my bare hands!"

zeroc2.jpg

THIS IS MY LIFE. THIS...IS MY DESTINY!

CloneZero begins to increase thw radius of his vortex.

Zero simply increases the power of his own vortex to match his clone's

zero-2k1-original.gif

"It's futile. Your vortex abilities are nowhere near as refined as mine. You won't be able to beat me."

250px-1Asuka.png

Tha would explain some things...

"What is this machine blabbing about? Figures you would hang around such a rowdy bunch, Asuka."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"I_CALL_EM_LIKE_MY_ANALYSIS_CALLS_EM."

"Is that so? Perhaps someone ought to program some manners into you as well."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"We've tried."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"WHAT? WHAT_DO_YOU_MEAN_WE'VE_TRIED? WHEN_DID_YOU_TRY_TO_REPROGRAM_ME? WAIT... ARE_YOU_EVEN_CAPABLE_OF_WORKING_ON_ADVANCE_ROBOTICS_SUCH_AS_MYSELF?"

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Well....no. That's why I had Kohaku try to "fix" you instead."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"W-W-WHAT? STOP_SENDING_ME_TO_THAT_CRAZY_MAID!"

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Well unfortunately for you, she's actually the best candidate for your maintenance. You can't rely on Maria all the time."

Kojuro use Potemkin as a stepping stool to propel himself into the air, his blade generating lightning as he swiftly slashes at every clone in the air with him.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

THE END IS NIGH...

potem-magnum.gif

Potemkin decimates the remaining clones that stood before him. Potemkin begins to feel the pull from the vortexes created by OriginalZero and CloneZero.

kyo-kofxiii-card.png

YOU FOOLS. YOU'LL KILL US ALL! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The clones who were weakened were sucked into the vortex.

potemkin-profile.gif

KOJORO! HANG ON MY BROTHER IN ARMS!

krizalid00.gif"Give me a damn break."Krizalid dashes in and grabs two Robo Ky at once dragging them toward the nearest wall to proceed wailing on them with rapid punches.krizalid00.gif"I'll crush you all with my bare hands!"

Angel___KoF___SNK_by_mikael123.jpg

Looks like Krizzy is actually trying now! Lol!

selectangel.gif

What da! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Angel is swept up and pulled towards the vortex

Zero simply increases the power of his own vortex to match his clone's zero-2k1-original.gif"It's futile. Your vortex abilities are nowhere near as refined as mine. You won't be able to beat me."

zeroc5.jpg

(He's skilled...but predictable)

CloneZero begins to slowly retract his vortex with his left hand while simultaneously raising his right hand.

zeroc2.jpg

Ultimate...Gravitational...distortion.

Suddenly the vortex expands beyond the walls of the ship. The ship is swallowed by a massive vortex sending everyone in it to an unknown void.

lili-digimon-artwork_small.jpg"What is this machine blabbing about? Figures you would hang around such a rowdy bunch, Asuka."roboky-bust_small1.jpg"I_CALL_EM_LIKE_MY_ANALYSIS_CALLS_EM."lili-digimon-artwork_small.jpg"Is that so? Perhaps someone ought to program some manners into you as well."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"We've tried."roboky-bust_small1.jpg"WHAT? WHAT_DO_YOU_MEAN_WE'VE_TRIED? WHEN_DID_YOU_TRY_TO_REPROGRAM_ME? WAIT... ARE_YOU_EVEN_CAPABLE_OF_WORKING_ON_ADVANCE_ROBOTICS_SUCH_AS_MYSELF?"Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Well....no. That's why I had Kohaku try to "fix" you instead."roboky-bust_small1.jpg"W-W-WHAT? STOP_SENDING_ME_TO_THAT_CRAZY_MAID!"Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Well unfortunately for you, she's actually the best candidate for your maintenance. You can't rely on Maria all the time."

kyo-port.gif

What happened!? The ship...it was sucked in a...black hole? Was that...CloneZero?!

As the ship dissapared...everyone on the ground is left to wknder what just happened. To be continued...

OOC. That's it for now. I would like for all post to cease until I return to conclude the story. See you in 21 days.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIWcHbrN08E

Hadoken-ssf2-intro.jpg

LightFlare continues to push forward against Igniz's attack. He feels a sudden change in his surroundings. A dark yet empty feeling briefly comes over him. Suddenly it is harder to push back Igniz's attack...

ryuw.gif

Silvy! Giovanni! I feel a sudden boost in Igniz's power! Hurry before I'm overtaken! I feel as if the the entire world itself has shifted!

igniz11.jpg

WEAKLINGS! WELCOME TO MY WORLD! MY FAITHFUL SERVANT CLONEZERO CONTINUES TO DO MY WILL!

Meanwhile CloneZero stands before OriginalZero the others...

zeroc3.jpg

I've separated you from any backup from your comrades on the ground. Here...I'm more than a match for you. And my master Igniz will no doubt finish of the others. Prepare yourself..."brother"...

potemkin-profile.gif

I DON'T THINK WE'RE IN KALOS CITY ANYMORE...

selectangel.gif

I don't think we're even on "Earth" anymore...

potemkin-profile.gif

WHERE EVER WE ARE...CLONEZERO'S POWERS HAVE BEEN AMPLIFIED. AND IF HE IS THIS POWERFUL, IGNIZ MAY BE UNSTOPPABLE.

Back on the ground, the others try to access the situation.

250px-1Asuka.png

We don't have time for your obsessive need to 1-up me, Lili. In case you didn't notice, we're in the middle of a crisis. And now an entire spaceship vanished into thin air!

shingo-half.gif

Calm down, Cutie Pie. We'll figure something out. I'm sure Kyo has a plan. Right Kyo?

kyo-port.gif

...I don't know. Mycale. Can you reach Kojuro?

zero-2k1-original.gif

"I must admit, I never would have expected this. I take it you and Igniz have found a way to amplify your abilities in this place."

krizalid00.gif

"Oh bite me. You get a little power boost and suddenly you think you stand a chance. Last I checked you got a group here ready and willing to take you down and I'm pretty damn sure that all of us are pretty damn capable by ourselves."

zero-2k1-original.gif

(He's right, but I fear that this boost isn't quite as small as Krizalid is making it out to be...)

Back on Kalos City

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Negative. It's like they suddenly disappeared. I assume that they've been teleported somewhere, but the question is where exactly? I have a feeling that they've been taken somewhere that isn't anywhere near our planet. If that's the case, I don't see how exactly we'll be able to reach them."

Music - An absolute desperate situation

VS Igniz

aseri-4-1.png

"JUST GO TO HELL IGNIZ!!!"

She slams her hand to the ground, creating a paralyzing circle under Igniz, then she unleashed a powerful tower of energy right under him

Vs Robo-Ky

Still protected by the mist, Dharc slammed his staff on the ground, creating a spheric explosion around him, meanwhile, Ragna used a burst of energy to protect himself from the shots, then transformed his sword into scythe form to hit a large number of Robo-Ky with it's Energy Blade.

ragna_the_blood_edge_by_behaxeltzio-d3f8

"Blood-Scythe!"

Then, Dharc noticed the change around them.

"What is this? Some kind of reality marble or what?"

Nameless-profile.jpg

"Guess this is their plan to take over the worlds."

nq1u9f.jpg

"Tch..."

"I know what you're thinking Ragna, but using the Azure Grimoire while around so many people might be dangerous."

k3rz5.jpg

"Fine then...I'll let you take care of this."

Dharc31fw_zps2df0ebc2.png

"(However, since i can take everyone out of here, i better not lose this fight.)"

Outside

9icpj8.jpg

"Well shit..."

Seeing that he couldn't sense their presence, as if they were in another place, Lerafa pulls some kind of communicator.

2j3qsjq.jpg

"Hey Fall, see if you can locate Igniz ship."

"Roger that."

2j3qsjq.jpg

"We don't want them stuck in another place without a way back...so you better hurry!"