The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

You're a guy aren't you? There's no way someone could've recovered so fast from that. Yeah, stop godmodding.

...tbh, didn't know wat bollocks were. Besides, you can still say stuff and do stuff....it's just really, really difficult. Also, the ice beam gif wasn't an attack; just using it as imagery.

...tbh, didn't know wat bollocks were.

Ah, I sometimes forget how British I am.

Let's see if you recognise any of these terms (they all mean the same thing):

-Bollocks

-Two veg

-Balls

-The twins

-Nuts

-Privates/Private parts

-Dragon Ballz

-The sack

See where I'm coming from now? :3

smirk.png

then perhaps now is a good time to answer my ultimatum?

evilryu-c2.jpg

Sorry Trailblazer...now is not the time. Tbo, I don't see myself committing to another faction. I have many freinds...but I primarily walk alone.

*transforms back*

ryu-newgen-win.png We will always be comrades...

ryu-sf3ending.jpg

Time to go. Once again...maybe I can rest this time. Till next time...

As LightFlare walks of, he can't help but wonder what became of Yagami. Is that the last of the possessed warrior? Will Trailblazer find new recruits for the Red Spiral Army? Will LightFlare eventually cross paths with "The ShiniGami"? Will Darkflare resurface once again to see how LightFlare has progressed. Will TimeWeaver ever stop Godmodding?!(lol). Only time will tell...

Nuke me at this point. Killing me off will give me time to deal with the internal angst of the "kind words" I received based upon previous actions (I'd prefer not to dwell on the past, but I understand my what I have to work on: everything. Still though, brutal honesty hurts like hell).

So, who wanna erase this character from existence? :D

*Ironically, this is probably one of the best things I've said in a while. Not sure if I should be happy that I'm being nuked, but look on the bright side: giant friendly mushrooms

(And if anyone thinks I'm "fucking around" about this, either I've messed up real bad or somebody must not like me)

Meh, I guess.....or I'll just do it myself. *launches a nuke* tumblr_lmxlkwmB6F1qhiew6o1_250.gif

Now that that's done.....time for rehab. Yaaaay

*Slightly lowers newspaper he was reading*

akumaw.gif

MechHisui-1.png

I believe that was an explosion from far away, sir. According to my calculations in the area of detonation, it is highly unlikely there were any casualties.

akumae.gif

*Takes a bite out of sandwich and continues reading*

*Slightly lowers newspaper he was reading*

akumaw.gif

MechHisui-1.png

I believe that was an explosion from far away, sir. According to my calculations in the area of detonation, it is highly unlikely there were any casualties.

akumae.gif

*Takes a bite out of sandwich and continues reading*

smirk.png

hello Dark one... I have a proposition for you.