CvS Delta Red Cammy by Chuchoryu & Varo_Hades

CozySquirtle

And this is a good edit of Cammy IMO. It needs some work but it's a good edit.

I would like to remind you that he took PotS Cammy (that seems to be edited by varo_hades, but the edits were very minor; and look, in the character there's written Cammy by Varo_hades, in the .cns, in the .def, in the .cmd), spriteswapped her and deleted some moves to pass it off as his beta/alpha.

Look at the readme, it's almost the same as PotS's. The attacks, the effects, everything together tells you right away that it's a spriteswap.

It's a straight up spriteswap. The only code changes involve removing things that the wouldn't fit Delta Red Cammy (like her M. Bison/Vega winposes)

Are the files just identical? Damn yo why do people keep doing this

There's minor differences (like, one or two single line differences, per file); it seems to be an older version (of the WinMUGEN version).

So of course it's a good edit (for me it isn't, it's a spriteswap), PotS made all the work for them! They just deleted one or two lines of code to say: "hey, I edited it!".

If they just released a sprite patch or a sprite pack or a spritesheet it would have been ok in my opinion.

I would like to remind you that he took PotS Cammy (that seems to be edited by varo_hades, but the edits were very minor; and look, in the character there's written Cammy by Varo_hades, in the .cns, in the .def, in the .cmd), spriteswapped her and deleted some moves to pass it off as his beta/alpha.

Look at the readme, it's almost the same as PotS's. The attacks, the effects, everything together tells you right away that it's a spriteswap.

So of course it's a good edit (for me it isn't, it's a spriteswap), PotS made all the work for them! They just deleted one or two lines of code to say: "hey, I edited it!".

If they just released a sprite patch or a sprite pack or a spritesheet it would have been ok in my opinion.

May he did this, but i really hope that Chu made a most complete edit of her. With some diferent sprites or something.

May he did this, but i really hope that Chu made a most complete edit of her. With some diferent sprites or something.

It's a little sad, but if it's well made, you can be assured it had nothing to do with Chucho's involvement.

When he get good sprites from someone else, it's his horrible code that breaks it, when he get good code from someone else, it's his lazy attempts at spriting that breaks the deal.

All around, Chucho should just focus on doing one thing at a time. He halfasses anything that he does just to be able to churn them out on a weekly basis. To me he should just focus on doing sprites and partnering with a more competent coder. Also, having a more competent coder would mean that he would need to finish something before releasing, because I pretty much doubt anyone with a little ounce of tallent would want to be associated with the kind of cr*p that Chuchoryu's low quality standard allows.

Hell, look at Leonardo, a brazillian creator that have just released a bunch of chars based on old arcade games sprites, he uses mostly KFM code as a base, but it's still way better than what Chucho releases daily. My big problem with Chucho is that he simply doesn't care for what he's making, he just want to be the first, period. I've posted here some depoiments from MMV proving that.

Hell, look at Leonardo, a brazillian creator that have just released a bunch of chars based on old arcade games sprites, he uses mostly KFM code as a base, but it's still way better than what Chucho releases daily.

Wow, you remind him? o.o

He has the ones who show me MUGEN. :awesome

It's a little sad, but if it's well made, you can be assured it had nothing to do with Chucho's involvement.

When he get good sprites from someone else, it's his horrible code that breaks it, when he get good code from someone else, it's his lazy attempts at spriting that breaks the deal.

All around, Chucho should just focus on doing one thing at a time. He halfasses anything that he does just to be able to churn them out on a weekly basis. To me he should just focus on doing sprites and partnering with a more competent coder. Also, having a more competent coder would mean that he would need to finish something before releasing, because I pretty much doubt anyone with a little ounce of tallent would want to be associated with the kind of cr*p that Chuchoryu's low quality standard allows.

Hell, look at Leonardo, a brazillian creator that have just released a bunch of chars based on old arcade games sprites, he uses mostly KFM code as a base, but it's still way better than what Chucho releases daily. My big problem with Chucho is that he simply doesn't care for what he's making, he just want to be the first, period. I've posted here some depoiments from MMV proving that.

Who would be willing to do that? Not I! He's even butchered some crap for me as an offering, lol. Before looking for a competent coder, he should prove that he's worth having a competent coder, because anyone who really his competent wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole.

We all know that Chuchoryu's stuff lacks in quality, but there's a stark difference between pointing out flaws in a character and making posts like these:

Oh god, not another Chucho release...

Me after I read the author is Chuchoryu.

Ce3rFPE.gif

Funny, how a Simpson GIF is more interesting than the character this thread is about. :yaoming:

I'm not surprised, though.

This is a general warning to everyone: This thread is about the character. If you have nothing productive to say, do not bother posting here. If you're going to point out how bad chuchoryu's characters are for the Nth time, at least keep civil. Passive aggressive insults and off-topic image macros won't be tolerated.