@prod

1. Yes I would if I had a wii u

2. I haven't played yet so I can't say much

3. I still like pokemon soooo.

@ryon

1. The World may never know\

2. Polly says FUCK YOU

@ryo

1. you ask me an impossible question damn it! Making me choose waifus what kind of monster are you T-T

@neofire

1. up your ass

2. if that is meant to be food terms bacon is better, if thats a sex innuendo uh im not gay so.

1. um I guess ArtistofLegacy being hes one of my best friends and we have similar interests

2. alot of you I really have no idea who to specify

3. Currenty unemployed looking for a job

4. that... is a massively long story and way to long to fit here. Heres the abridged version he was a mod at another mugen forum that was unimportant as was I and he was the worst mod ever deleting posts banning ppl for doing nothing wrong, well I got together with sweetfire and got him banned himself. that forum is now dead though so idc anymore.

5. whats up? We are still together after 6 years is whats up still going strong not sure what you mean by that.

its been talked about alredy its in the cards for the future. She is currently doing school things and I am looking for a job. long story short yes eventually.

as for sou yeah he was alot different than he is now. A real jerk.

its nice to have a break from retarded questions not that some of you haven't given me decent ones but ones from like excahm and neofire that shit yeah.

1. I tell it like it is mainly I used to be a horrible person as a mod that has all changed and I try to be fair and keep things civil (mostly)

2. I don't like how he speaks I would rather this not be posted here but w/e it was asked so here you go. My opinion of the guy is he talks to much uses giant words and comes across as a huge snob with superiority. I hate people who like that. Fancy snobby people are not my thing. The only exception is Neogeokitsune and hes not really that bad. So yeah Don't like him and thats why. Regardless however hes part of the staff so I will respect that much.

1. I tell it like it is mainly I used to be a horrible person as a mod that has all changed and I try to be fair and keep things civil (mostly)

:truestory:

2. I don't like how he speaks I would rather this not be posted here but w/e it was asked so here you go. My opinion of the guy is he talks to much uses giant words and comes across as a huge snob with superiority. I hate people who like that. Fancy snobby people are not my thing. The only exception is Neogeokitsune and hes not really that bad. So yeah Don't like him and thats why. Regardless however hes part of the staff so I will respect that much.

i smell personal-

but he is popular around the members and more importantly members finds him helping. he is not snob or fancy. he just try to get along with others .im not taking his side just because hes my brofriend but he is nice guy and i stated facts about him

reason why asked this question is i wanted to be clear. i heard from some guys [about you two] i asked him personally also.

but if in anyway it was uncomfortable to ask.

My apologies