[Full Game] Nijiura Maids v0.1b&v0.2b by Skandal Redgrave

Werewood

Man, have you asked the Nijikaku team if it's okay to use the maids on a closed game? I'm not condoning anything, it's just to prevent future headaches.

I would download the game, but I already have all of the Nijikaku characters, fixed and edited to work on 1.1.

Man, have you asked the Nijikaku team if it's okay to use the maids on a closed game? I'm not condoning anything, it's just to prevent future headaches.

Oh so you mean Skandal Redgrave released an illegal MUGEN full game?  Shall I remove the content of this of my topic (since I don't have the power to delete this of my topic)?

There's no "Nijikaku team", Nijikaku in itself is a collective community effort meant to be shared with everyone. Due to the anonymous nature of pretty much everyone who worked on it, the stance on using characters and their resources for other projects is mostly towards open source more than anything.

It's fine if so. It's just that the asian community have a very different point of view on sharing of content. I've seen channels taken down on YT because they had content of NicoNicoDouga and some people started flame wars on the old times because of people that kept sharing un-moleboxed versions of King of Fighter Zillion. They don't like when you "alter" the content being shared.

Not to fight anyone. JUST POINTING OUT, I wouldn't want a fight to start here for minor things.

Just a compilation, as i expected

The ver 01b even using Tekken 3 screenpack lmao

And judging by characters port, they clearly took the maids from the collection here, cuz i've been changing some of the maids' port  before uploading em following my aesthetic and whatnot