SpaceMouse's creations

SpaceMouse

Awesomely done. I haven't actually checked out any of these creations in test play or anything but I'm very thrillled we've an active creator making things from obscure off the wall games :D Also, good and fun original characters are also SOMEWHAT of a rarity due to the original spriting and all the work it takes so I look forward to seeing more from you and others in the future. I will for sure be checking out Pulseman on release and I may just have to take SpaceMouse and Sparkster out for a spin :D

Welcome to MFFA, SpaceMouse!

While I do not have any prior knowledge of your characters, let alone them being on SaltyBet (which I have heard of), you have made an excellent listing of your creations here complete with a author comment for each individual comment-worthy character which is not copy-pasted from your site like some would do. This is I can only greatly approve of.

I checked out your site and even the characters not mentioned here but there have detailed information and a nice comment added to them just to help people decide more what they wish to download and what they do not.

I personally downloaded your Zabi, Maxime, Mawile and of course your SpaceMouse for I am curious to see what they can do. Shion and Sparkster I will definitely try out once the first has received his fixes and the latter has been remade.

On the subject of Sparkster and Shion, can you estimate when you'll give them (a rework for Spark & a fix for Shion) what they need?

I shall, once all has been said and done, ask Ryon, who is the owner of MFFA in case you did not knew yet, if he is OK with assigning a rank to you as you have made enough creations to warrant one if you ask me.

I do wish to know : what's the story behind your OC SpaceMouse's creation?

Welcome to MFFA, SpaceMouse!

While I do not have any prior knowledge of your characters, let alone them being on SaltyBet (which I have heard of), you have made an excellent listing of your creations here complete with a author comment for each individual comment-worthy character which is not copy-pasted from your site like some would do. This is I can only greatly approve of.

I checked out your site and even the characters not mentioned here but there have detailed information and a nice comment added to them just to help people decide more what they wish to download and what they do not.

I personally downloaded your Zabi, Maxime, Mawile and of course your SpaceMouse for I am curious to see what they can do. Shion and Sparkster I will definitely try out once the first has received his fixes and the latter has been remade.

On the subject of Sparkster and Shion, can you estimate when you'll give them (a rework for Spark & a fix for Shion) what they need?

I shall, once all has been said and done, ask Ryon, who is the owner of MFFA in case you did not knew yet, if he is OK with assigning a rank to you as you have made enough creations to warrant one if you ask me.

I do wish to know : what's the story behind your OC SpaceMouse's creation?

Maximum Maxime's a bit of a weird case, just a warning - I think i'm going to do a bit further tweaking of him. I'm a little displeased with where he's at. Too strong, in my opinion.

Sparkster I'm waiting for my friend to finish his part of working on it - he wanted to use some of the unused sprites I had ended up processing, but not adding attacks to - once that's done, I'll need to revamp the AI to make up for the changes. Shouldn't be too long, depends on his schedule. By the weekend, is my guess. Wonder Boy Shion is really just some simple cosmetic changes I really could just finish in a day, I've been working on Pulseman during my free time though, and probably would update Shion at the same time I push the Sparkster update.

The Zabi with AI is absolutely terrifying. I guess you've seen GooGoo64's creations, but putting an AI on them makes them crazy difficult to fight - my Zabi AI can lock opponents down the entire fight sometimes. He takes down Level 11 AI Justice! It's one of the scariest edits I did, and the GooGoo64 character that inspired Mawile (and why she doesn't have AI).

Thanks for the kind words! To answer your question, it's just been my internet alias for a long time. I've just always doodled the 'mouse in a space suit'. SpaceMouse Classic was my first character I made, back in December, and an OC seemed like a good enough option for a first character; he was in no way fair, but I suppose that's something everyone makes. After Classic showed up on SaltyBet months ago, I got an influx of people messaging me, and some drawing fanart, even! I wasn't originally planning to make more than SpaceMouse Classic, but people's words inspired me to make more, make the AI updates, and fully revamp SpaceMouse classic into SpaceMouse Deluxe. Hand-drawing sprites is a great deal of work!

I've been meaning to add readme files with movelists to my original/sprited creations, but I generally try to keep the movesets simple / have them make sense.

By any chance are you gonna give Yuugi Hoshiguma AI?

If you provide me a link to anything, I'll take a look at it and see what I can do. I enjoy AI programming; I don't find it exceptionally difficult.

hey hey Mouse glad you decided to post them. I have been sick the past 2 days so nice to come back to it. I am sure most members here will enjoy them.

Wait, I actually already saw his Sparkster in various screenshots. Didn't knew it was his.

Also, could someone please upload screenshots of Mawile? I would like to know, how he managed to do an POKéMON character not sprited by JoshR, if the POKéMON have only very VERY limited sprites.

Mawileidle.gif

Well that's its idle animation.

SpaceMouse says that the character uses a mixture of Emerald, Black/White and custom sprites, so does that answer your question?

Also, are you suggesting that Pokémon characters only use official game sprites and JoshR's sprites? If so, you're very wrong.

Mawileidle.gif

Well that's its idle animation.

SpaceMouse says that the character uses a mixture of Emerald, Black/White and custom sprites, so does that answer your question?

Also, are you suggesting that Pokémon characters only use official game sprites and JoshR's sprites? If so, you're very wrong.

That's not really what I want to say.

However, custom sprited POKéMON, that are not JoshR work, is extremely rare.

Anyway, thanks for the information.

• 2 weeks later...

I have released Pulseman, available at my site.

Kanbei: I have not had time to look into your request, I am currently moving! I will hopefully get a chance in the next few weeks.

i can wait pal there is no need to rush.

• 8 months later...