An Apology to NapoleonJonamite/ThatIdahoGuy & Others + MFG

AxSeeker

In the middle of the night I awoke several times still very sleepy with various weird stuff happening around me and I saw it as a sign to pick up my bible in this moment of fear; so i randomly opened up a page and I ended up on James. After reading a bit on it wherever my finger had landed on I read some things that got me thinking.

I was reading about how a man's tongue or words are basically poisonous and that he has no right to judge others or what they do and this just spoke to me of the current events right now and the stuff from the past

James ch.4

10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

So this reminded me of this

1Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

So basically the stuff I said needed to be said but I should not have been the one to say it because I myself did the things I called out on others and it's really hard for me to come to terms with this but I was and am wrong for judging others as well as mfg when I myself was not clean myself to have said those things that I said.

I'm a hypocrite and a pharisee.

So because of what I've done I'll be judged the same and I will be condemned as is my reasoning from what I read. So to this end I say again, sorry I judged you all about idolatry, I had no right to judge you on that since I myself am still sinning in this and have found myself unable to stop. Also to NJ/ThatIdahoGuy, I am sorry for judging your work when my own work is far beyond perfect. I should have known better and I slipped up, I tried taking my judgements with a smile and I slipped up and maybe somewhere inside of me I took it out on you, I don't know for sure but I think that's why I have this guilt and feeling of sin. I hate this about mugen because no matter what I do somehow pride always comes up when I do mugen; as hard as I try to kill it  I feel it sometimes.

I'm still reading the bible and the more I read it the more I realize of how little I know.

I'm a dope and I apologize for my stupidity. Sorry again. Also I forgive those that slandered me in various places, or spoke truthfully about me in that case lol, I forgive them in hopes that I can be forgiven, as the prayer says I should pray.

Thy (GOD) will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

Again sorry guys. I really suck at Christianity. I hope my apology will clean me of some of my sins at least.

Also if I am making a fool out of myself then so be it. I'm a fool. It's better than me burning for this trouble I caused. I really messed up and I am trying right now to fix this.

Also for some of my anti-gay remarks. Although some were correct I did not fully do them in love but in hate and that's not what I should have done or said. I still firmly believe that it's wrong but I should not have suggested radical ideas of purging the confused and ill brothers and sisters who need help. I should have just left it as someone should help them and nothing more than that.

Basically I said something before in the past which can be comparable to a normal guy teasing a blind man on the street. I should not have done that. I should have offered help instead.

The holy spirit is convicting me and I feel guilty. Again i am sorry. My bad. I'll be posting this in various forums where I am allowed to do so.

ax.... did you really have to bring religion into a simple apology? REALLY? thats like something you don't do. I know you are messing around and I am going to ask you stop. You did this same stuff on other forums before you were banned. We won't tolerate it either AX. People do not want to read about religion on a MUGEN FORUM!

hey if his faith in Christianity ,makes him feel sorry for his actions as of late ,i see no issue with it(same goes for any of our other members & their religious beliefs )....if u have faith in a being above,then u see were he is coming from, if u dont,then its nbfd and it doesn't  effect u in the slightest,

if it takes the bible for you to forgive someone then you truely havent learned the meaning of forgiving.

i personally don't care if you talk about the bible (I do not read it) but please don't quote it and use it as an excuse for an apology, man up and do it yourself from the heart and brain.

if it takes the bible for you to forgive someone then you truely havent learned the meaning of forgiving.

i personally don't care if you talk about the bible (I do not read it) but please don't quote it and use it as an excuse for an apology, man up and do it yourself from the heart and brain.

I don't believe in God either (but family members of mine go to church shocking huh?) but if he apologized he apologized can't ask for more than that

Any monkey can say sorry and apologize. How many them actually mean it?

You know what, I got the perfect example for this

-Take your favorite china and throw it on the floor

-Now say you're sorry to it

Did it do anything?

@Ax

Good choice on the Scriptures. That's usually how the Lord speaks to you. I applaud you for taking heed to his voice. Sure apologizing doesn't change what you did but it shows some sign of remorse and taking responsibility for what you did. Im a Christian. But when others say they don't believe in God it doesnt ofend me. So I really don't see a problem with expressing your religions beliefs or disbeliefs.

In short, good job on saying your sorry.

Im sure someone will have something to say.