Salty Spitoon

A number / a slightly larger number

Screenpacks have TOO many thigs to manage? Then I need to give CHARACTER CREATION a try. Whenever I look at .cns files I get like... :confuse:

Then... :noway:

Then finally I just... :tableflip:

thats cause your a ninny.

look at my tutorial video man, i explain the stuff in there. and i also did 2 basic written out cns explaination. take your time.

Who you calling ninny, CHUMP! Lol! I'll take a look at your vids soon enough. But first I've got to develop my skills more in stage creation and make them screenpacks POP, ya feel me? One day at a time...

Yea...I'm that tough.

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

3/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et6L2Ws-9EASo the cannons are actually scopes or maybe red dot sights? Aight. A an single blow. Kinda takes the fun out of a lengthy battle. I guess I'd havo exaggerated overpowered attacks. That's not the character I was going for but ok I guess...

SOLAR COLLISON!!!

*attack causes enormously massive damage ending the battle*evilryu-nx2.gif

The battle is over...you were quite worthy. When the time comes I shall call upon you to fight along side me. Train hard, young warrior.

Wait, before we go on: Did...did you just have thrown a planet at me? I mean, how the hell can someone do that? Not even I can do that.

I'm so tough I hit TrinitroMan....with a planet!

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best