CvS Yusuke Uremeshi by Chuchoryu Released

Remzy

From: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cvs-yusuke-urameshi-yu-yu-hakusho-157179.msg1904921.html#new

Yusuke Ureshima 1.12 by chuchoryu. Commision character

---------------------

Hello friends! this is my firts commision character, and the firs conversion using other sprites (Super Nes sprites), this charcter is from Yu Yu Hakusho series and now is in CvS grapics for you amigo, really tahnks to for give me this work

m7ji.jpg

uuqd.jpg

skk.gif

Yusuke: http://www.sendspace.com/file/h9q9xw

Special Thanks to: Areso: For commision this character Znes: I ripping the sprites and the sounds in this emulator Mugen Multiverse: for give me the Tekken Mugen Project area and the new Mortal Kombat rebirth And you for download this character

*Move List*

Hado Wave: D, DF, F + Any punch EX Properties

Windwill Kick: D, DB, B + Any Kick EX Properties

Super Move: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any punch Use 1000 power Gauge

Ultra Move: ??? *Note: I need to make the other for make the Ultra I planing for this Yusuke in the next update

More to come...

NICE EDIT KEEP DOING GOOD JOB TALK IS EASY I WANT TO KNOW SOME TO DO BETTER XD

Yawn.  This is a tired concept.

Maybe I didn't make a CVS Yusuke (whoever that is) or do a ton of custom sprite work, but I've made several other characters and, funny enough, bothered to finish them or at least consider them finished.  That probably describes 99% of mugen creators that post their stuff on the internet.  On the other hand, Chuchoryu never finishes anything.  He just cranks out all these betas and lets them collect dust.  He probably has over 20 characters that are decidedly unfinished now.  There's probably not even enough capable people interested enough to finish them for him.

I don't even know how the people at the Guild have not ripped his skin. They go witchhunting for the least of reasons, like pallet coloring, and for some reason, the guys at the guild let him go with those least effort attempts at a character.

The guys of the Guild are just crazy, I stoped using their forums because anything was a reason for a flame war, and now, there's Chuchoryu, someone incapable of finishing anything he starts and releasing the most bugged attrocities this side of Mugen Community Frontier (The other side is Infinity Mugen Team/Kong levels awful) and they let the guy go free.

I'm starting to think that the Guild itself is a troll community.

I'm trying to explain to the forum why people get tough towards those who refuse to improve, and the forum members seem to think it's better to encourage him to continue producing crap rather than trying to help him improve.

Thats not how it is at all.

They're trying to stop YOU and a certain ammount of other people from completely derailing every thread Chuchoryu makes with WHEN WILL YOU FINISH IT HURR

Yes he never finishes his shit and we get it already,no need to say it EVERY FRICKIN TIME

I dunno, Chucho for me seem a lot like IMT.

IMT was asked countless times to improve, people got really angry with their releases, their works where always the worse in the mugen community (Like Kong's Omega Red, a char that could defeat Chuck Norris with Missiles, that may I remind you, had no hitboxes and 6 instakill attacks).

Then, people stoped caring for them, and guess what happaned?

No improvement at all.Hell, last year they released Avangers VS X-men, and it was as low quality as the rest of their work, specially because they seem to think there are only 2 kinds of super: Lasers and Autocombos. Hell, every single "original" attack they create is eather a Laser or an Autocombo, it was ridiculous.

Hell, they refuse so much to improve, that if you know the char C Evil Ryu, you can have a whole readme telling the main reasons they are bad, specially their templates.

I believe Chuchoryu is just like IMT, specially because he fills his characters with so much infinites that it can't be possible that he is the one who put them there. It must be something very wrong with his template, specially because he for some reason tries to implement a combo system on his chars even though he just make so that any attack combo onto another. I still have nightmares of whit his Kazuya.

I dont see why anyone complains about any of this stuff. It is all open source free stuff. If someone makes something and that is as far as they are/can take it so be it. If you have the skill to take it further then where it is do so and stop complaining about it.

I dont see why anyone complains about any of this stuff. It is all open source free stuff. If someone makes something and that is as far as they are/can take it so be it. If you have the skill to take it further then where it is do so and stop complaining about it.

Squatch812, the problem is not the chars cant be improved, the problem is that he think it's someone else's job to finish them. He is a competent spriter (competent, not good) and as such should team up his sprites with better programmers, specially because his chars a full of choppy animations and lack lot's of sprites, that's because he have no focus on quality.

Imagine if he had to work with a competent programmer, like Borewood (A.K.A. Werewood). Borewood would never allow a char to be released that way. He would ask Chuchouryu to finish the whole sets of needed sprites, fix the ones that are choppy and would ask for a definitive moveset before releasing.

But nowadays we have 30 unfinished characters, each with around 600 finished sprites, and mostly with a absurd amounts of specials that don't fit very well togheter and with choppy animations. If he would be paired with someone who want to have a good, finished character, this number would be closer to 5, and they would be good characters all and all.

He is just wasting precious time doing nothing with his creations, while we have guys like Sean Alty who have made an entire game with original sprites and characters of very good quality. He took 5 years to do it, but it was worth the trouble.

Chucho spent 4 years doing those things and never finished one. And if he doesn't atleast fix the sprites, no one will be interested in picking his characters as a base. So, a loss all around. It's not like Kong's problem, that he is a very bad coder, but know how to rip sprites very well. I see a lot of good chars based on Kong's chars because they have full spritesets. Chucho's chars don't even have that luxury.