CvS Yusuke Uremeshi by Chuchoryu Released

Remzy

Yawn.  This is a tired concept.

Maybe I didn't make a CVS Yusuke (whoever that is) or do a ton of custom sprite work, but I've made several other characters and, funny enough, bothered to finish them or at least consider them finished.  That probably describes 99% of mugen creators that post their stuff on the internet.  On the other hand, Chuchoryu never finishes anything.  He just cranks out all these betas and lets them collect dust.  He probably has over 20 characters that are decidedly unfinished now.  There's probably not even enough capable people interested enough to finish them for him.

Take all of my money.

You guys & gals know what?

Chuchoryu is the King of MUGEN Beta

Borewood/Ex-Werewood is the King of MUGEN Half-Ass

Speedy9199 is the King of MUGEN Source Game Inaccuracy

Three(3) of us are "The Three MUGEN Tragic Brothers".

Therefore, if any of my two MUGEN Tragic Brothers experience(s) MUGEN e-bullying/e-haunting/e-bashing, I can feel the same pain.

I just love the fantastic world of the (MUGEN) Internet.

Nah, Borewood, I actualy like your chars a lot. It's your effort that make then cool. I used you as an example because you atleast had a minimum effort to be put on a character before official release. I know it's hard to make sprite sheets, I've worked on Indie developed games as a graphic designer\spriter. But it is no excuse for the state of his chars.

And that effort is what make you miles better then people like IMT. I don't even think Chucho is IMT levels bad, it's just that his behavior is very obnoxious.

If he atleast finished the sprites, I believe people would be way more relient with him. And would see his chars as atleast a good base.

About Speedy9199, I really only like his master storm, and it's because he is atleast human playable. His other chars I really don't like that much because the way he mount their movesets is very strange, and they get very counter intuitive at times (I really don't know how his Hakumen is supposed to be played heheeh).

But don't fret, your empathy for them is a very nice thing. I really believe that they must be really nice guys, it's just their quality that is lacking.

About the lack of completing original sprites, I agree.  On the other hand, I think drawing original sprites takes very much time so why not giving the drawer more time?

Like what our boss Ryon said, "no sprites, no characters."  Look at Toshio's Uran80.  A MUGEN Uran cannot exist if Toshio didn't bother drawing her wonderful sprites in the first place.

I mean, with a set of complete original sprites, anyone, ANYONE can use the sprites to make any new MUGEN stuff, as long as the sprites are open-source.  Sound effects/voices can usually use alternatives when the source ones are not possible to obtain.

As for Speedy9199, he just wants his BlazBlue MUGEN characters to play his way.  I don't think he has committed some serious MUGEN crime.

So, anybody can use Chuchoryu's open-source materials to make their own MUGEN stuff, and anybody can take Borewood's MUGEN stuff to DIY some better versions, and change Speedy9199's "mounting" like "a 1280 X 720 screen is a must" to fit his/her/its own MUGEN screen.