New powers Jill Valentine

Zeiba

Hello friends mugeneros already spent a year since I got the permission to publish this edition of Jill Valentine. Now I bring it with more powers, rebalanceada and improved. Within the Char is a file word with absolutely all the movements of this new delivery enjoy it and please advise if you see something that doesn't work well or if you forget to mention something.

Hola amigos mugeneros ya paso un año desde que consegui el permiso para publicar esta edicion de Jill Valentine. Ahora les traigo la misma con mas poderes, rebalanceada y mejorada. Dentro del Char esta un archivo word con absolutamente todos los movimientos de este nueva entrega disfrutenla y por favor avisar si ven algo que no funciona bien o si olvide mencionar algo.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Oh god, where do I begin? -Every button is an auto combo waiting to happen.

-Can most likely parry when she's being comboed by her opponent.

-Why, just WHY does she have Shun Goku Satsu? I mean, I'd understand if for some reason it was Jill with the Satsui no Hadou, but come on.

-I don't mind most of these supers, but holy shit.

Unless this was just made for watch mode, then whatever.

oh wow, okay

• x is unblockable at point blank. intentional?
  • no damage scaling
  • Her Y launcher not only causes fall but can link into itself 5 times
  • maybe its just my lack of proper knowledge of rolls but is she supposed to gain that much, if any, power from rolling?
  • Her rolls cancel into a level 3 super that, on hit, takes the full 3 meters, but only 500 power on block?
  • shes has full invulnerabily during her dodge roll startup AND recovery
  • 2nd hit of her Z autocombo causes so much cornerpush that it causes the 3rd hit to whiff entirely. In fact, it causes so much cornerpush that its almost the equivalent of if the opponent was using Advancing Guard, even if they dont have it.
  • her slide kick not only hits OTG, but is also a psuedo-infinite into itself. I kind of feel like looping that with Moskau by Dschingis Khan as the BGM and it would fit, thats how ridiculous it is.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lzysUIG_LY

Wow what good battle

And the music fits very well in the fight

Good video

Para los fans que no la tienen aun.
Les comparto un video que encontre.
JIll muestra algnos otros poderes.
disfrutenlo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtUDNHU8wgU

IMHO, sometimes, editing others' MUGEN work(s) can take more effort than doing one from the ground up, because one has to spend time on studying the original MUGEN creator's/author's every file thoroughly first, in order to edit parts by parts to yield a fresh product.

Please accept my bow :bow: , all the hard-working MUGEN Editors.