Sephiroth by Akira released 8/30/13

Phantom Blood

ok just cause I posted what I thought about it you guys should still check it yourselves I mean really when did people actually start listening to me? is this opposite day?

ok just cause I posted what I thought about it you guys should still check it yourselves I mean really when did people actually start listening to me? is this opposite day?

Maybe. But I didn't do that. I think that people starts to listening to you, it's because you're a creator, so people trusts in your opinions.

Maybe. But I didn't do that. I think that people starts to listening to you, it's because you're a creator, so people trusts in your opinions.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:omg: That looks like a call to go and make a good Sephiroth.

I am so curios how a Ryon and how a Laharl Sephiroth look and play alike. :bringitout:

It is so strange those who know better create other things, those who dont know try their best to create in their skills. :hmm:

Wow this Sephiroth ain't THAT bad sure he is missing a voice and his sprites don't look that great but he ain't COMPLETE TRASH as some of y'all believe he is still good for collection purposes IMO i think a little work on him and he should be fine

Yeah maybe you're right. After download and testing Sephiroth, he isn't that bad after all. I was too dramatic on reading comments. But I will wait that this Seph will be updated for sure.

Yeah maybe you're right. After download and testing Sephiroth, he isn't that bad after all. I was too dramatic on reading comments. But I will wait that this Seph will be updated for sure.

More likely he will be. Usually some authors release characters like that to be a spoiler of what we expect in the future.

Hopfully he gets updated soon. we been longing for a good Sephiroth :goodmood: