Sephiroth by Akira released 8/30/13

Phantom Blood

plz let this one be good plz let this one be plz let this one be good.

welp it sucks I mean its probably the best fullsize atm but heres some things

1. he has NO voice

2. his walk looks horrible

3. he doesn't have as many moves as sephiroth should have

4. his ai takes over for no reason during combos I could fix this but eh.

5. NO SUPERNOVA I MEAN WTF

6. he seems to be missing alot of sounds running jump ect

7. theres just alot missing from this char for it to be amazing like sephiroth should be I am heavily dissapointed.

its seeming like mgssj2's chibi sephiroth is still the best one to exist :/.

plz let this one be good plz let this one be plz let this one be good.   welp it sucks I mean its probably the best fullsize atm but heres some things   1. he has NO voice   2. his walk looks horrible   3. he doesn't have as many moves as sephiroth should have   4. his ai takes over for no reason during combos I could fix this but eh.   5. NO SUPERNOVA I MEAN WTF   6. he seems to be missing alot of sounds running jump ect   7. theres just alot missing from this char for it to be amazing like sephiroth should be I am heavily dissapointed.   its seeming like mgssj2's chibi sephiroth is still the best one to exist :/.

That really doesn't sound like much that isn't easily fixable.

Why not. If you're really good at coding, I'm sure you could make it work out.

because its not worth it the sprites aren't even that good and he doesn't have enough to work with. stop having THAT mentality we shouldn't have to fix something if its bad its bad. Like what you want but everything I said and more still stands. Granted doing a big edit of something is fine but this is just not worth it.

because its not worth it the sprites aren't even that good and he doesn't have enough to work with. stop having THAT mentality we shouldn't have to fix something if its bad its bad. Like what you want but everything I said and more still stands. Granted doing a big edit of something is fine but this is just not worth it.

Uh, Laharl. No one TOLD YOU to edit it. I'm just saying if a person is skilled at coding and sprite editing, why couldn't they edit it? And besides that, I notice you're often a bit stubborn at times, especially when refusing to believe an edit is possible. Edit: And before you bring up the fact that I said "you" in my last post, I meant "you" as in Whoever is interested, not "you" as in "You: Laharl."

Uh, Laharl. No one TOLD YOU to edit it. I'm just saying if a person is skilled at coding and sprite editing, why couldn't they edit it? And besides that, I notice you're often a bit stubborn at times, especially when refusing to believe an edit is possible. Edit: And before you bring up the fact that I said "you" in my last post, I meant "you" as in Whoever is interested, not "you" as in "You: Laharl."

then you should of said someone not "you" you can understand the confusion yes? either way id just wait for dagers that I believe hes making at some point.

I think I have that Sephiroth.....probably the one I'm currently using on my roster.  Too bad this one is a let down....I was going to try it till Laharl said somet

I was gonna try it too go figure  :awesome