InuYasha Released by CVS artist 07/25/13

Moʋniƭorirɲ

why would I deny it? I just say it plain out I call it as I see it period.

call it as YOU see it, but don't ruin it for everyone else.

You don't have to tell us how you feel about a character because you dont like the creator.

call it as YOU see it, but don't ruin it for everyone else.

You don't have to tell us how you feel about a character because you dont like the creator.

Unless you know, it's a shitty creator? I'm not talking about CVS artist, I'm talking about shitty creators in general.

call it as YOU see it, but don't ruin it for everyone else. You don't have to tell us how you feel about a character because you dont like the creator.

How did that even ruin it for everybody? He just stated his opinion. What now? We can't say we don't like certain things?

I completely agree with Genesis on this one and to add to that it's like most parents tell their kids "So if (insert name here) told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?" The majority of us here are young to older adults we need to stop making a followers decision by going off what he said or she said it's a character if the coder has a bad rep fine but I've seen alot of bad coders come out with atleast one or two good characters so let's just leave it be.

id like someone to tell me when I said "only what I say matters so you better listen to me" I never said that. @ryon I have freedom of speech yeah? idc if nobody cares if I don't like it am I not free to express that?

Exactly, you didnt.

I think they just have issue with you bashing the author (though i've seen this happen before so i have NO IDEA why its such a big deal in this case).

Just let it go.