Erikca Furudo by Baggy (6/16/2013)

mugencrossover888

Alright, so what from what I've found so far:

- Gameplay is generally source accurate, although superior to he OMK counterpart.

- Her grab adds gives a lot of meter for a grab.

- "Baggy" hitstun, which comes no surprise but it's not as bad as the chibi characters, but still nasty!

- While I say source accurate, there is a striker implemented and some other goodies, which I think is a nice bonus. There's a certain bonus I'll stay quiet about. :P

The fact that it's made by Baggy...I'm glad that Baggy kept true to the source, yet including the Dlanor striker bonus. I hope to see more of this equivalent in the future.

Welp, I made an edit to prevent those errors. HE should of added air.cornerpush and made them bigger too. Also edited his hit stuns and added a dash cancel because she has none... which also involves making the c normals not making them fall. I did them to all or most of her normals, I don't know if specials also have the infinite case.

It's a good character, he just doesn't prioritize in fixing infinites or tried fixing them..

@Laharl - He would fuck up because he couldn't fix some infinites? He doesn't get feedback much from people. What you expect? Instead, be happy that he made Erika and I edited to be better.

Welp, I made an edit to prevent those errors. HE should of added air.cornerpush and made them bigger too. Also edited his hit stuns and added a dash cancel because she has none... which also involves making the c normals not making them fall. I did them to all or most of her normals, I don't know if specials also have the infinite case.

Thanks a bunch!

Contacted baggy about Erika on his site:

こんにちは, 私はエリカをダウンロードした. 私はエリカのためにいくつかのものをリストしたいと思います. 私はmugen1.0でエリカを使用しています. 彼女はCの法線と相手をノックダウンすることになっている?ゲームではそれが起こることはありません。彼女はまた、ダッシュキャンセルはありません。彼女のヒット速度はもう少し相手をノックする必要があり、私はそれは少しカスタム権利であるので、彼女はより多くのコンボを持っていると仮定?また、電源を追加のみmovecontactを通じて可能であるべきです。キャラクターのおかげで、しかし、それは素晴らしいことだ!あなたが彼女をもっと向上させることができますしたい! 

Gimme anything to add or correct me. On the other hand, I have updated erika on my link again, redl if you want.