Now It's Ask Ryoucchi a Question

1. top 5 characters from KanColle?

2. How much space does all your mugen related content take on your comp?

3. just like question 2 but swap mugen with hentai

4. What's the origin of your username?

5. Did you practice to be amazing at all of your graphics (sigs, fake title screen, etc) or does it just come naturally to you?

1. i-19, Shimakaze, Kikuzuki, Taigei/Ryuuhou, Suzuya (for some kinda-obvious reason)

2. qs9aiTa.png

3. TPvxauH.png

Most of them are in my mobile phone for convenience purpose, anyways *Shot*

4. Derived from m OC's name, Ryousuke Kogami/Ryou Kogami. The suffix -cchi is taken from Ecchi.

5. It comes naturally, but i admit i need to practice so someday i could beat Excahm at it :V

My question for you:  which is the most valuable and now "ungettable" MUGEN file that has been lost from your PC hard drive?

Well there's nothing that very much of value in my files, and i did lost some rare files back in days but pretty much i obtain almost all of them now.

Well there's nothing that very much of value in my files, and i did lost some rare files back in days but pretty much i obtain almost all of them now.

I deleted all my of MUGEN offline data before, thanks to MFFA, I could recover almost all of them!  You guys were/are doing very great noble job on MUGEN data reservations!  good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862  I am glad I can participate in small portion of that! 

I would like to hear about how you manage your MUGEN'ing time - moderating MFFA, updating MFFA Warehouse, making things for MUGEN, testing/playing MUGEN, dealing with your MUGEN offline downloads & online uploads,....etc.?

Concerning moderating and updating the warehouse, if there's thing that i need to do, then i will do it.

For making things, it's been hard time as of recent. Lack of resources and ideas to use, it's sucks hard.

Now i reminded that i have tons of stuff i need to test still....and i'm a bit lazy for that. Too much distraction from watching Cpt. Marvelous and his crew kicking Zangayck's asses lately.

2. qs9aiTa.png

Time to show off mine:

KWK14ui.png   :=D:

This is from april so it grew since then(i think i was a little over 100gb before i transferred them to my new pc) but

qqwMgqb.png

I wonder why mine is bigger if you guys have more files

This is from april so it grew since then(i think i was a little over 100gb before i transferred them to my new pc) but

qqwMgqb.png

I wonder why mine is bigger if you guys have more files

Anybody else here owning more MUGEN data than yours?

>> For making things, it's been hard time as of recent. Lack of resources and ideas to use, it's sucks hard

I am your opposite case; I usually have found resources I want (if no finding then I will try to take that by myself) and have many MUGEN ideas I want to do.  The only sucky thing is, time is so limited!

So, will you have a celebration when your post count reaches 6,000?

What's the backstory on this stage?

Just some building ruins in a forest near a sea.

So, will you have a celebration when your post count reaches 6,000?

Nah, i never cared about post count and rep.