Jill Valentine by Sean Alty and DivineWolf released 5/14/13

Lord Batros

seans edit sprites and and divines code mainly imo this jill is kind of boring its not bad just really dull. I forgot to report it as i was trying to work on my own character.

i disagree on that this isn't cvtw styled this is "divine" styled he just used sean altlys edits idk I still prefer xslaughts i think it is over all. like i said its not a bad char but its not all that special either imo.

i disagree on that this isn't cvtw styled this is "divine" styled he just used sean altlys edits idk I still prefer xslaughts i think it is over all. like i said its not a bad char but its not all that special either imo.

Oh, so its "Divine" style. Hmm, that's cool. Sean is still one of my favorite creaters. I love his SHADES characters.

seans edit sprites and and divines code mainly imo this jill is kind of boring its not bad just really dull. I forgot to report it as i was trying to work on my own character.

When it comes back boring MUGEN stuff.....nothing can beat my boring MUGEN stuff! :bringitout:

The custom stuff added to her is not bad!  I like the shotgun and Magnum special moves!  Also the big and small portraits look sexy~~~~

By the way, trinitymugen.net index front page has not been updated with this new Jill release news...........