Black Kyurem by Alosson - Updated 25/5/13

PlasmoidThunder

[ le idle animation ]

blackkyurem.gif

(Flashes white every 40 game ticks)

[ le notes ]

Take the character's name with a pinch of salt - the only thing it relates to is the sprite and the fan art sprite thingies - the rest of the character is completely unrelated. Pretty funny, uses some of Rare Akuma's shizz, but Za Warudo + "a" spam broke a smile...probably. PRUNE JUICE!

[ le download ]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8k1fvd6ui4jy0f/B-Kyurem+and+White+Kyurem+MUGEN.rar

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

^Read the notes section, the sprite shown only relates to the name of the character - it's not really a Pokémon character going by its moveset. Some Pokémon characters with game sprites are pretty good, though I do admit they're completely out of proportion most of the time.

Project LG said:

^Read the notes section, the sprite shown only relates to the name of the character - it's not really a Pokémon character going by its moveset. Some Pokémon characters with game sprites are pretty good, though I do admit they're completely out of proportion most of the time.

The only decent in-game sprite one I can think of that isn't a boss type is Chandeleur. ...And maybe Durant except it's AI only.

LO1Vv73.gif Mega Evil Ninja Slurpuff STRIKES AGAIN!!! http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-86635112

The only decent in-game sprite one I can think of that isn't a boss type is Chandeleur. ...And maybe Durant except it's AI only.

-Gigigear (minus its horrible AI)...though when I downloaded it the other day, none of its regular attacks worked and its AI spazzed out :/

-Dialga & Palkia (minus the cheapness) is a very well-made boss character.

-Lunatone(?)

-Probably others

Granted, I'm not a fan of disproportioned characters, but credit where it's due. 

Project LG said:

in my thread i removed durants ai only triggers. hes now playable someone requested it.

wahDs27.png

Oh a lot of the Japanese characters use game sprites as a base as well (try wobuffet he animates well but is cheap as fuck. Same with Deoxys as well actually.)

p1i.png

Just chillaxin' on the beaches of South Island and chuggin' down your Coca-Cola.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...