Black Kyurem by Alosson - Updated 25/5/13

PlasmoidThunder

[ le idle animation ]

blackkyurem.gif

(Flashes white every 40 game ticks)

[ le notes ]

Take the character's name with a pinch of salt - the only thing it relates to is the sprite and the fan art sprite thingies - the rest of the character is completely unrelated. Pretty funny, uses some of Rare Akuma's shizz, but Za Warudo + "a" spam broke a smile...probably. PRUNE JUICE!

[ le download ]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8k1fvd6ui4jy0f/B-Kyurem+and+White+Kyurem+MUGEN.rar

^Read the notes section, the sprite shown only relates to the name of the character - it's not really a Pokémon character going by its moveset. Some Pokémon characters with game sprites are pretty good, though I do admit they're completely out of proportion most of the time.

^Read the notes section, the sprite shown only relates to the name of the character - it's not really a Pokémon character going by its moveset. Some Pokémon characters with game sprites are pretty good, though I do admit they're completely out of proportion most of the time.

The only decent in-game sprite one I can think of that isn't a boss type is Chandeleur. ...And maybe Durant except it's AI only.

The only decent in-game sprite one I can think of that isn't a boss type is Chandeleur. ...And maybe Durant except it's AI only.

-Gigigear (minus its horrible AI)...though when I downloaded it the other day, none of its regular attacks worked and its AI spazzed out :/

-Dialga & Palkia (minus the cheapness) is a very well-made boss character.

-Lunatone(?)

-Probably others

Granted, I'm not a fan of disproportioned characters, but credit where it's due. 

in my thread i removed durants ai only triggers. hes now playable someone requested it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...