Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

It can actually still knock the opponent off the screen, though it appears to have done away with the stock system the original had.

You can do, though wouldn't stars be more appropriate? If you really want to, then I'll send you the .psd files (there's a blue tint layer placed above the character's image).

Sounds like a deal. The icons I made are rather simplistic compared to yours.

Where do you find these things? :P

A simple google search, believe it or not.

I recalled that on Mamaluigi339's page on the MUGEN Database, he had made a Swalot.

Speaking of which, BoyzBoyz (IDK if I got his name right) is also working on the Type Wild version of Swalot, making it one of the last characters (if not THE last) from the game to be converted.

migo just released a Snorlax: http://ux.getuploader.com/migo/download/30/MG_Snorlax.7z

Apparently, it's A.I only, but there may be a way to get it to be playable, as there are commands in the .cmd file, possibly hinting at human use.

EDIT: It may be an edit of Dshiznetz's version, as he is mentioned in the readme. It also won't work in MUGEN 1.1.

Speaking of which, BoyzBoyz (IDK if I got his name right) is also working on the Type Wild version of Swalot, making it one of the last characters (if not THE last) from the game to be converted.

I noticed. Says it's going to be a boss character, so we'll see what he does with it.

Also, are you going to include the Gjinka Pidgeotto and Misdreavus characters?

I'm not aware of the Misdreavus one. Pidgeotto has nude sprites so I'm not sure on that one :s

Swalot ain't gona be too bossy, for once! He's tremendoulsy fun to play as and against though.  One of the most unique characters i've seen and I'm enjoying making him.   The custom hitsparks are a pain though so this should only be coming out next week!