King Slime released by fukin-otou (19/02/2013)

The King Slime Is From Dragon Quest 4

Hmmm, at least you managed to form a complete sentence for once.

One of the cool things about this character are its three pallets, Regular King Slime, Behemoth King Slime, and Metal King Slime. Each of them has different supers. Blue (Regular) King Slime uses fire based supers. Green (Behemoth) slime uses a healing move and a more where he transforms into the Dragon Lord. Grey (Metal) Slime has a lightning super and a random super that causes different effects, which includes having both your character and the opponent act in an erratic, random fashion. Also, Metal King Slime has Super Armor and is not effected by a lot of attacks, but takes less hits to beat.

Overall, not a bad character.

I also forgot to mention: This character comes with an unblockable one-hit-kill move in the form of a tiny dagger. This is something I found interesting. This dagger is very short ranged and it either insta-kills upon contact, or does a measly one point of damage. More often than not, it only does the single damage, and the insta-kill doesn't work often enough for it to be practical or anything more than a last resort.

probably

1. a 1 sprite char

2. an alpha char

3. a wip char  

either way you probably arent getting it.

no need to be a jerk about it the most plight thing would be to answer someone after its been posted 3 times twice by me and once by someone else without the shitty comment at the end