Shredder and Krang Released all Turtles updated by Dcat

Laharl

[Preview]

20130203062643-0c1bd840.png

[Download]

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/tmnt-by-dcat-updated-1-0-shredder-krang-released-147975.msg1710057.html

[Comment]

my words cannot do these characters justice they are amazing, they are not 100% yet dcat is prematurely releasing them due to pc issues and fear of losing his files. they play amazingly though I highly reccomend them. HIGHLY! same with the turtles grab the updates.

if it's dcat, it's old school goodness! i'm a bit on my downtime with mugen, just doing stuff behind the scenes and  of corse real life. i take a peek and this is out??!! thanks for the heads up laharl . will be trying these characters out and will hope shred kead has a super shredder move in there somewhere!!

Hmmm

I like what i see on the screenshot.

Well from Shredder.

Gona give it a try Now.

A lil off topic...

A Mugen version of Shredder 2003 would be more cool.

Scottie%20Ray%20b.jpg

Who actually look and act like a Villain.

I would totally want to see that one too.

• 2 weeks later...

Shredder from 2003 series is crap. They ruined the concept of a character, a ninja master. He is an utrom, although in original mirage comics and evn 87' series he is human.

Also, there is a 2003 palette, you can select it with "z" button. That is more than enough.

In the Turtles Forever film, 2003 Shredder makes classic Shredder look like a pussy.

2003 Shredder has something about him that just makes him so damn awesome.