Characters with no good versions

Super Nicholas

Pretty much every Kingdom Hearts character.

Pretty much every Ed, Edd n Eddy character.

And every ytp character.

aaperson98 made a good ytp robotnik, also there's a weegee that's good and he's mvc style

Some original characters

Diokles

Majority of comic characters

aaperson98 made a good ytp robotnik, also there's a weegee that's good and he's mvc style

Some original characters

Diokles

Majority of comic characters

Oops, I forgot about them. but does Weegee use the EOH Template?

How? did he fixed it? otherwise I'll wait for another Weegee.

Also, are you sure it uses that template?

I just know it's mvc styled I think it uses effects from the template but I don't think it uses the template entirely but that version is as good as it's going to get

- Anakaris

- Huitzil

- Blanka

- Cody from SFA 3

- Birdie

- Green Goblin

- Robot Masters from Megaman

- Gen an from Samsho, preferably the SS6 version

- Sentinel from MvC2

- Yoshi

- Little Mac

- Almost everyone from DC

- Pikachu

- Alsion III

I'll update with others if I can.

• 4 weeks later...

Riddick

T.Rex

Gandalf the Grey

Harry Potter

Muhammed Ali

Bruce Lee

Kintaro (there should at least be a 4 or 6 button with supers or X-Rays)

Goro (there should at least be a 4 or 6 button with supers or X-Rays)

Old Shang Tsung (there should at least be a 4 or 6 button with supers or X-Rays)

Tyrant from RE

Smaug (closest thing to him is that Red Dragon from DnD. Wait...actually Red Dragon is a BOOTLEG of Smaug....hold on......that means RInglerun is a BOOTLEG Gandalf...)

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2016 at 1:14 PM, TMC55 said:

- Majority of dc comics characters.

- Pretty much all of wwe characters (except CM Punk)

Yes, totally this. Especially Superboy, I never see a decent version, the only exception is the patch I made for Seth Zankuten's Superboy, which improves A LOT what that guy did, which is terrible

Just now, W' XI UM said:

There really aren't that many decent KOF 2003 conversions. Ditto for XI shockingly.

Theres way too many KOF characters, just too many overdone and copies. There's so many good stuff from other games that dont even exist but they just keep making KOF clones of everyone.

All the JUS and NZC need regular dimension forms with a SF or MK style combos.

• 3 months later...

Bowser Jr- What?  people uses a crappy version and its just a spriteswap of axel stone

Jet The Hawk- Only 1 version exists with little to no voice clips

Chris Griffin- one time i found a spritesheet for chris griffin for mugen. I just Want a good version of chris griffin only Skulper34's/The Doctor's version

Zelda- Only 1 version is good and its a cdi zelda but i want a version thats more tolerant to the zelda games rather than smash bros

Wolf O'Donnell 

Only 1 version exists and it's not even like him either. There was another chibi and better looking version of him I once had but lost him when my laptop's hard drive was fried. Tried to find that particular one but it seems he's offline.

RWBY's cast

this Yang is a complete piece of garbage, its moves aren't even something Yang would use, lacks voice clips, and the sprites have a beautiful white cut-out, also, I don't recall the Ember Celica (Yang's gauntlets) glowing BLUE when deliverin' punches, I'm sure there's a Ruby too, but it's from the same creator, and likely not worth trying, I only have this Yang in my roster as a placeholder for @DuckMannnn (much better, hopefully) version, which he'll make after he ends Nightwalker

1 hour ago, OxyontheWolf said:

RWBY's cast

this Yang is a complete piece of garbage, its moves aren't even something Yang would use, lacks voice clips, and the sprites have a beautiful white cut-out, also, I don't recall the Ember Celica (Yang's gauntlets) glowing BLUE when deliverin' punches, I'm sure there's a Ruby too, but it's from the same creator, and likely not worth trying, I only have this Yang in my roster as a placeholder for @DuckMannnn (much better, hopefully) version, which he'll make after he ends Nightwalker

Don't get your hopes too high man :-))