[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Yeah! Poke Bank

Well its about time, =D

looks like i don't have to use wonder trade to much no more. :goodmood:

now its time to get some of my pokemon from B/W2 to learn them some tutor moves. plus I'm going to store them all when get ready for another run through of the game.

[Edit post]

starting to use 'Poke Bank' I just learned that you can't tranfer pokemon holding items. Aw man! that blows! :extremeanger:

Oh well! at least I can store my pokemon that I captured from Black2 and transfer them to X with transporter and stored them later on or another play through.  =P

Their is always a catch as people will say. =I

The lack of item transferring doesn't really surprise me. I guess I gotta wait for my Gems to come from elsewhere.

ontheplussideicanfinallytransfermyshinylarvestaoverandtrainitproperlyholyshityes

I finally got Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres to Pokemon X.

feels good

I wish I could get an adamant Tyrogue so I can get Hitmonchan and teach him drain punch......

Btw, what is a good moveset for Hitmontop?

I finally got Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres to Pokemon X.

feels good

I wish I could get an adamant Tyrogue so I can get Hitmonchan and teach him drain punch......

Btw, what is a good moveset for Hitmontop?

breed a hitmontop with an adamant ditto give the adamant ditto an everstone to pass the nature to the baby, as for movesets go to pokemondb or smogon.

Or be imaginative and use your own moveset. Geez, because everyone and their mother is using the same movesets these days, predicting stuff is a snap (for those that know these movesets). Throw in something unexpected to put your opponent off. "If you're going to use Sheer Force Rampardos, you should give it some special attacks."...

...why not take advantage of its huge Attack stat and use physical moves instead? I'm sure Fire Punch'll do more than Fire Blast ever could, especially as Fire Punch has 100 accuracy over 85 (or 50, as it seems this generation). Silly Smogon.

Or be imaginative and use your own moveset. Geez, because everyone and their mother is using the same movesets these days, predicting stuff is a snap (for those that know these movesets). Throw in something unexpected to put your opponent off. "If you're going to use Sheer Force Rampardos, you should give it some special attacks."...

...why not take advantage of its huge Attack stat and use physical moves instead? I'm sure Fire Punch'll do more than Fire Blast ever could, especially as Fire Punch has 100 accuracy over 85 (or 50, as it seems this generation). Silly Smogon.

252 Attack Adamant Life Orb Sheer Force Rampardos Fire Punch vs:

• 252 HP 252 Def Impish Skarmory: 207~244 (61.98%~73.05%) (Guaranteed 2HKO)
  • 252 HP 0 Def Neutral Shield Aegislash: 256~302 (75.01%~93.21) (Guaranteed 2HKO)
  • 244 HP 40 Def Impish Gliscor: 132~156 (37.50%~44.32%) (1.6% Chance to 3HKO after Poison Heal)
  • 248 HP 172 Def Naive Intimdate Landorus (Therian): 110~130 (28.87%~34.12%) (75% Chance to 4HKO after Leftovers)

252 SpAtk Rash Life Orb Sheer Force Rampardos Fire Blast vs:

• 252 HP 0 SpDef Impish Skarmory: 414~488 (123.95%~146.11%) (Guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock)
  • 252 HP 0 SpDef Neutral Shield Aegislash: 219~258 (67.59%~79.63%) (Guaranteed 2HKO)
  • 244 HP 0 SpDef Impish Gliscor: 196~231 (55.68%~65.63%) (87.5% Chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal)
  • 248 HP 0 SpDef Naive Landorus (Therian): 207~244 (54.33%~64.04%) (Guaranteed 2HKO)

Not so silly anymore, is it? :troll:

Considering most people are going to send in physical walls to deal with Rampardos, hitting them with special attacks on the switch in is going to hurt.

And its's not like Special Rampardos cant go mixed:

4 Atk Life Orb Rampardos Head Smash vs:

• 252 HP 252 Def Impish Skarmory: 186~219 (55.69%~65.57%) (Guaranteed 2HKO)
  • 252 HP 0 Def Neutral Aegislash (Shield): 114~135 (35.19%~41.67%) (17.84% Chance to 3HKO after Leftovers)
  • 244 HP 40 Def Impish Gliscor: 237~270 (67.33%~79.26%) (Guaranteed 2HKO)
  • 248 HP 172 Def Naive Intimdate Landorus (Therian): 198~234 (51.97%~61.42%) (75% Chance to 2HKO after Leftovers)

This is assuming Rampardos is running 4 Atk, 252 SpAtk, 252 speed Naive with Head Smash, Thunderbolt, Fireblast, and Focus Blast.

I never said it outclassed the Mold Breaker Life Orb/Choice Band sets?

Besides, it was good for luring out common Rampardos counters in NU last gen.

Speaking of Rampardos, I need to start breeding those fossils for Xan once I complete hatching stuff for my doubles team.