[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

That was a bad idea.

DS games are still available to buy, plus they're playable on the 3DS family.

I think that article may be lying(Inthernet articles lie alot espically about pokebank :l ), why would nintendo make DS games virtual? 4DS/5DS is not out yet... ROFL. I heard the same rumor back when the wii was "the thing" that GBA games where going to be on the wii eshop, but they haven't. So a rumors a rumor.

Figures I should have posted that link lol

also for anyone wanting zelda four swords on there 3ds that did not get it you should get it now. It is available for the next four days

That was a bad idea.

DS games are still available to buy, plus they're playable on the 3DS family.

Not really, it gives the Wii U a bigger library of games depending on what they release like TWEWY

Though I would rather have a Gba Vc

The Golden Sun Games, The Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission, The Castlevanias, The Advance Wars, Kirby, MM Zero, Tactics Advance, there's some good dames yeah, but a majority of the GBA library are ports and shovelware made by a third party.

I'll try to steer this back to the main topic, Pokemon on the virtual console when?

Doubtful. Did they even put Stadium on the Wii VC? I mean, I guess it wouldn't have worked as well, but Ocarina of Time did fine without the Stone of Agony rumble feature :P

Or Wind Waker HD without the Tingle Radar :P

Err, um...

...PokéBank is still dead. Yeah. That's Pokémon-related! Good going, me!

Honestly, I'm still gonna wait for Pokemon Bank.

I've been using Slurpuff a bit on Pokemon Showdown to see how far I can take it, but I aint planning on using it for serious competition. But I've also considered using Aromatisse for a bit. ...But Aromatisse seems to be even less viable, at least in singles. It's special stats and HP are higher, but its speed is awful. Plus, it's abilities seem to be based mostly around doubles battles.

Edit: Anyone else think Aromatisse's cry is hilarious?

Edit: Anyone else think Aromatisse's cry is hilarious?

its cry sounds pretty weird to me =P but alot of the pokemons crys are funny like Psyduck/Golduck.

WHACK!WHACK! LOL! XD

And speaking of Golduck I finish my new team so i will have them ready to battle online. :goodmood:

I came up with a really weird idea for a Pangoro set earlier today and felt like running this by a few people. Something like:

Scrappy (maybe)
Careful Nature
252 SpDef 252 HP 4 Atk/Def
Leftovers

~ Bulk Up
~ Hammer Arm/Sky Uppercut
~ Circle Throw
~ Crunch/???

My main plan is to (hopefully) have hazards set up and abuse Scrappy to be able to phaze just about anything that comes in whilst setting up Bulk Ups. Thoughts?

I came up with a really weird idea for a Pangoro set earlier today and felt like running this by a few people. Something like:

Scrappy (maybe)
Careful Nature
252 SpDef 252 HP 4 Atk/Def
Leftovers

~ Bulk Up
~ Hammer Arm/Sky Uppercut
~ Circle Throw
~ Crunch/???

My main plan is to (hopefully) have hazards set up and abuse Scrappy to be able to phaze just about anything that comes in whilst setting up Bulk Ups. Thoughts?

Hmm That a nice idea for Pangoro Nook but one thing you might want to think about is a way for Pangoro to have an edge against Fairy-types because you know if a fairy-type hits it thats 4X damage pretty mucn OHKO. =P

I wouldn't keep it in on Fairies, honestly. Losing boosts isn't always worth just letting it die. I also got a quick suggestion from Rice to replace Sky Uppercut/Hammer Arm with Substitute to have a small buffer in case I screw up. I'll probably go for that.

I wouldn't keep it in on Fairies, honestly. Losing boosts isn't always worth just letting it die. I also got a quick suggestion from Rice to replace Sky Uppercut/Hammer Arm with Substitute to have a small buffer in case I screw up. I'll probably go for that.

That cool! :goodmood:

Anyone ever cared to try and collect all Vivillon forms? Right now, I'm sending a bunch of Modern Vivillons up for trade, and I'm hoping to get all the other forms through this method.

Actrully I have a good bunch already but i'm looking to see if any body has a venonat to trade. :goodmood: