50 -> 50

95 -> 125

90 -> 110

95 -> 125

90 -> 110

180 -> 180

Pressure -> Speed Boost

All hypothetical of course, but god damn if these were real

And Klefki is still vulnerable to high powered Fighting attacks such as Dynamic Punch. Machamp has a bit higher Sp Def than Def but I'm not sure anyone raised a Machamp for Sp Def and HP like I did.

If you give it  Assault Vest that wiil help. :goodmood:

MVTB_zps25b30106.png                     

MARVEL VS. TOUHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :awesome

But if you did that, then it wouldn't be able to use ANY of the moves mentioned.

I believe he was walking about Machamp, not Klefki.

And Klefki is still vulnerable to high powered Fighting attacks such as Dynamic Punch. Machamp has a bit higher Sp Def than Def but I'm not sure anyone raised a Machamp for Sp Def and HP like I did.

Assuming Adamant with max attack investment, if you're using Assault Vest, 188 HP / 68 Def might be the best way to utilize his remaining EVs, otherwise a 252 HP / 4 Def spread is better.

152 HP, 252 Atk, 52 Def, 52 Speed could also work...

Assuming Adamant with max attack investment, if you're using Assault Vest, 188 HP / 68 Def might be the best way to utilize his remaining EVs, otherwise a 252 HP / 4 Def spread is better.

152 HP, 252 Atk, 52 Def, 52 Speed could also work...

True and I can also run Weakness Policy in case the Klefki strikes with Dazzling Gleam. Or give it a Persim Berry if it's a SwagKey because my Machamp has No Guard.

Machamp without AssaultVest is outclassed by Conkeldurr, though... Machamp's main niche over Conk is 100% accurate Dynamicpunch, and most Klefki aren't going to be running Dazzling Gleam, anyway, and even if they did:

252+ Atk Machamp Dynamic Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Klefki: 138-163 (43.3 - 51.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

0 SpA Klefki Dazzling Gleam vs. 188 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 110-132 (29.8 - 35.8%) -- 30.2% chance to 3HKO

0 SpA Klefki Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Machamp: 110-132 (28.6 - 34.3%) -- 2.1% chance to 3HKO

Why is nobody remembering the fact that Fairy resists Fighting, so Klefki isn't at all as vulnerable to those moves as you say? It's only got Fire and Ground for its weaknesses. .V.

Yeah, and it's also feasible for a Steel move to kill them. You completely ignored my post, good job. Now try explaining why you brought up Fighting moves. It's like me saying a Tyranitar could be killed by Stone Edge: nothing special.

Fighting moves aren't anything special against it either way, so the reason they were specifically brought up is beyond me. :V

Let's see. Klefki is surprisingly frail with average base defenses and low HP. Many stronger Pokemon can be 1HKOed by 1X attacks depending on how strong the user is. Machamps attack-stat is quite high as well. In addition, Klefki's main form of attack is Foul Play, and if it likes to Swagger, that means it can also use a double-edged sword. On one hand, it can make an opponent kill themselves, on the other it could do them a favor.

As for saying Tyranitar can be killed by Stone Edge? That's a pretty flawed example. Unlike Klefki, Tyranitar is actually sturdy. With its base HP and Defenses above 100, it can actually take quite a few hits in comparison.

And I didn't ignore your post, I was just trying to help explain why it was brought up.

LO1Vv73.gif Mega Evil Ninja Slurpuff STRIKES AGAIN!!! http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-86635112

And on the other hand, it's like everybody is completely ignoring the fact that SwagKeys often run Substitute, completely negating that chance, especially if they try to Status it on the turn it uses it.

Substitute also allows them a safe buffer to let them set up without taking too much damage, not to mention the fact that it blocks incoming status conditions which would otherwise cripple Klefki, especially if its Foul Play is only 50% as effective (burn still halves FP's damage even when its using the opponent's attack stat) or if its not doing anything while Asleep or once every four turns on average with Paralysis. If Klefki can keep a substitute up, it turns a potential 3H, 2H, or OHKO into a 5HKO with Leftovers. That's a pretty damn massive benefit.

I'm going to just completely ignore the current discussion that's going nowhere and instead...

I'm really itching for a good 6v6 battle against somebody. Hit me up if you want to battle and I don't have your FC.

I think you can use Transporter free of charge, but Bank is obviously not, so no, you wouldn't be able to.

I also recall Game Freak saying that Pokémon would be deleted from the Bank if payment wasn't made by a certain period of time. Totally fine if you have nothing up there, though.

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

I think you can use Transporter free of charge, but Bank is obviously not, so no, you wouldn't be able to.

I also recall Game Freak saying that Pokémon would be deleted from the Bank if payment wasn't made by a certain period of time. Totally fine if you have nothing up there, though.

Thanks Matt

Well at least I have enough money in my nintendo eshop account to pay for another year for it. =P

MVTB_zps25b30106.png                     

MARVEL VS. TOUHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :awesome