A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

Recommended Posts

Meanwhile outside the Church Kiryu was dealing with a street thug who was being ignorant and wouldn't move from the front door of the church the Church,,,,,

http://imgur.com/ceKJTu0-how Kiryu resolved the situation

r5m9w0G.png-That'll teach ya I said not to go near this place you fool!

He then wonders what those giant white bright lights were coming from the Church and how they suddenly stopped

91TJrIy.png-....id better check I wonder if Kirimuri won

As Kiryu barges the old doors open he sees both Kirimuri and Emilia laying on the floor. Kiryu then runs over and looks at Kirimuri's wounds

r5m9w0G.png-(holy crap those are serious just what in the hell did she do to him)

 Kiryu then looked at the nun and thought about the obvious murderous intent that was pouring out of her when he first saw her he then ties her up with some rope he found lying around the church it was old but it should hold

yDiFTp4.png-(so what am I supposed to do here exactly? I cant really carry them both through the streets that would look weird as hell....guess the only thing to do is to wait to see if one of them wakes us or someone comes to find up either way I'm not too thrilled about watching over an injured man and a psychotic nun in an abandoned church....but oh well

He then opens up a bottle of water he got from a vending machine outside takes a sip, sits cross legged and waits

@DuckMannnn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When everything was said and done, Nemesis proceeded to respond with a nod. She exited the hangout and began to make her way to the castle in the distance, eager to learn what awaited them on their future journey. 

 

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: Let's try to make this as thorough as possible; this might be one of the few chances we have to find out all of the answers we seek. And if he's been blessed by a god, then he should surely know something that nobody else does.

 

Her exterior exuded confidence, but her interior was filled with worry; one misstep could mean the end of this attempt at a questionnaire and possibly the journey as a whole, so there was a lot riding upon this moment..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, A person said:

When everything was said and done, Nemesis proceeded to respond with a nod. She exited the hangout and began to make her way to the castle in the distance, eager to learn what awaited them on their future journey. 

 

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: Let's try to make this as thorough as possible; this might be one of the few chances we have to find out all of the answers we seek. And if he's been blessed by a god, then he should surely know something that nobody else does.

 

Her exterior exuded confidence, but her interior was filled with worry; one misstep could mean the end of this attempt at a questionnaire and possibly the journey as a whole, so there was a lot riding upon this moment..

 

 

Audience Team

 

D17KQFp.png

Jude: (What if this "god" was actually a great spirit? It is possible that he made a pact with it...)

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Something on your mind Doctor Mathis?

fJKly7C.png

Jude: Just an assumption...we won't know for sure until we meet him in person.

 

Investigation Team

 

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: ...

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Nervous?

olMoTeb.png

Yui: Yeah...I'm...still not sure what I'm going to do if we confront Cousin Seila again...

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: So...you're still on that dilemma huh?

lZtFsfC.png

Ludger: I know what you mean...I'm not sure if I can bring myself to harm my brother...despite all the things he's doing...

l4NTYRl.png

Yui: We're both really fools huh?

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: You're right...

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: I believe this is something you guys have to figure out on your own.

olMoTeb.png

Yui: But...what if I don't find out the answer in time?

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: I'm sure you will. I've noticed how much you've changed these past days, so I'm confident that you'll find it.

8YzhCFx.png

Yui: ...I hope you're right... (Or else...what business do I have wielding a weapon if I can't even make a decision as important as this?)

 

AuVmhMZ.png

From afar, Elle was waving good-bye to the groups, promising to take care of Rollo when they are away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

Meanwhile outside the Church Kiryu was dealing with a street thug who was being ignorant and wouldn't move from the front door of the church the Church,,,,,

http://imgur.com/ceKJTu0-how Kiryu resolved the situation

r5m9w0G.png-That'll teach ya I said not to go near this place you fool!

He then wonders what those giant white bright lights were coming from the Church and how they suddenly stopped

91TJrIy.png-....id better check I wonder if Kirimuri won

As Kiryu barges the old doors open he sees both Kirimuri and Emilia laying on the floor. Kiryu then runs over and looks at Kirimuri's wounds

r5m9w0G.png-(holy crap those are serious just what in the hell did she do to him)

 Kiryu then looked at the nun and thought about the obvious murderous intent that was pouring out of her when he first saw her he then ties her up with some rope he found lying around the church it was old but it should hold

yDiFTp4.png-(so what am I supposed to do here exactly? I cant really carry them both through the streets that would look weird as hell....guess the only thing to do is to wait to see if one of them wakes us or someone comes to find up either way I'm not too thrilled about watching over an injured man and a psychotic nun in an abandoned church....but oh well

He then opens up a bottle of water he got from a vending machine outside takes a sip, sits cross legged and waits

@DuckMannnn

 

Kirimuri wakes up after a brief moment of unconsciousness.

 

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk

Kirimuri: "...Urrghh... Whoa! Putain, la sale PUTE! Địt mẹ con đĩ...Wait, wrong language..."

 

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.

Kirimuri: "My body still fucking hurts... but I can move my limbs for a bit now. I'm gonna need a nice, long massage from a cute girl..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri wakes up after a brief moment of unconsciousness.

 

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk

Kirimuri: "...Urrghh... Whoa! Putain, la sale PUTE! Địt mẹ con đĩ...Wait, wrong language..."

 

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.

Kirimuri: "My body still fucking hurts... but I can move my limbs for a bit now. I'm gonna need a nice, long massage from a cute girl..."

Kiryu getting startled by Kirimuri suddenly getting up spins around and looks at him

3YIelyp.png-seems like you too two had fun...you're in pretty rough shape though.....want some water

As Kiryu offers the drink to Kirimuri he stares at the nun on the ground still unconscious

3YIelyp.png-so whats up with her you wanna tell me why she wanted to kill you?

@DuckMannnn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Infinite Kyo said:

Kiryu getting startled by Kirimuri suddenly getting up spins around and looks at him

3YIelyp.png-seems like you too two had fun...you're in pretty rough shape though.....want some water

As Kiryu offers the drink to Kirimuri he stares at the nun on the ground still unconscious

3YIelyp.png-so whats up with her you wanna tell me why she wanted to kill you?

@DuckMannnn

 

Kirimuri takes a sip from the water bottle then answers:

 

more_portraits_i_guess_by_duckmann18-dbk

Kirimuri: "Where do I start... some corrupted thot-of-a-soul possessed this poor nun's body and tried to kill me because I refused to become her servant."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Investigation Team (Agni and Mirfah)

 

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Hold on, where's Melina?!

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Great, she just left on her own! Can't she help us once in a while?!

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Leave her be. We'll never understand her correctly anyway...

 

Audience Team (Seraph, Magnum and Elizabeth)

 

Seraph grabbed the pouch and looked back at LightFlare.

 

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Well, I never used the bus, but I suppose that's the best option. Still, we have to be careful with the money we spend.

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: That said, can you do me a favor? I don't want you to bother too much with this, but look after Agni for me. I'm sure he's more motivated now, but he's still a kid and can be rash sometimes.

 

Melina

 

Melina quickly left the Hangout. She had mentioned about continuing the investigation, but never in her mind passed the idea of staying alongside Light and Agni. She knew they were aware of her, but different from Kirimuri, they weren't assassins, but some "heroes".

 

B6v914L.png

Melina: (I have to continue this alone... or at least keep myself close to that fool.)

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: (He might have gone to the church. Either he wanted to investigate it or he was "brave" enough to distract himself with her.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Investigation Team (Agni and Mirfah)

 

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Hold on, where's Melina?!

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Great, she just left on her own! Can't she help us once in a while?!

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Leave her be. We'll never understand her correctly anyway...

 

Audience Team (Seraph, Magnum and Elizabeth)

 

Seraph grabbed the pouch and looked back at LightFlare.

 

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Well, I never used the bus, but I suppose that's the best option. Still, we have to be careful with the money we spend.

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: That said, can you do me a favor? I don't want you to bother too much with this, but look after Agni for me. I'm sure he's more motivated now, but he's still a kid and can be rash sometimes.

 

Melina

 

Melina quickly left the Hangout. She had mentioned about continuing the investigation, but never in her mind passed the idea of staying alongside Light and Agni. She knew they were aware of her, but different from Kirimuri, they weren't assassins, but some "heroes".

 

B6v914L.png

Melina: (I have to continue this alone... or at least keep myself close to that fool.)

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: (He might have gone to the church. Either he wanted to investigate it or he was "brave" enough to distract himself with her.)

2xZlwJX.jpg

Thanks Seraph. I'll watch out for Agni. I promise. Let's load up. We'll arrive at Slum Village and split into teams. Agni, I suggest two to three teams.  Two teams gives us an advantage in a combat situation. But we can cover more ground with 3 of more. What do you suggest? 

 

01_mod06t.jpg

How bout you...Ludger is it? Do you and your crew have any suggestions? We can discuss the game plan on the ride to Slum Village

 

LightFlare boards the bus and pays for the everyone's fare using the Pomp's he received from Seraph...

 

@Mister Fael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

01_mod06t.jpg

How bout you...Ludger is it? Do you and your crew have any suggestions? We can discuss the game plan on the ride to Slum Village

 

lUbsbjk.png

Ludger: Nothing much to say over here. Three teams seems reasonable enough.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: I guess we'll do the split when we get there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ARRIVAL AT AILIECH CASTLE

 

BGM: Shironia (Calm)

 

The audience squad had finally arrived to the front of one of the bridges leading to the castle, two guards in armor that threw red light all around the area, their weapons having the same glowing blades as the ones at the gates, though, unlike the armor, it was instead orange. They slid their weapons in front of the group, preventing entry.

 

dababef8a5.png

Protective Royal Guard: Unless you all wish to seek an audience with the king and queen, you have no business here. 

 

Nemesis slowly approached the guards.

 

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: We are here to seek an audience with His and Her Highness. Allow me to explain our circumstance...

 

She proceeded to explain to them everything that had gone down up until then, and added in what she knew, hoping it would be enough to convince them that it was very important. It worked. The two guards nodded.

 

070346c132.png

Intelligent Royal Guard: Very well...allow me some time to contact them about your current situation. 

 

The guard proceeded to step aside for a moment, speaking into a communicator of some kind. The discussion seemed to be long-winded, so Nemesis glanced at the others.

 

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: I hope Darkman was right about this...otherwise, I don't know what else we can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Investigation Team (Agni and Mirfah)

 

BGM: Lights, Camera, Action! still playing

 

They went inside the bus as LightFlare paid their fee. It was actually empty, which would help them to discuss plans without worrying people. The driver didn't seem to mind it much. Then, Light asked for his and Ludger's opinions about the division;

 

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Well... this is hard. I can't imagine how tight will be once we arrive. I do have a feeling we'll end up finding a lot of trouble...

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: I think we should split into three groups. I mean, everyone here's well equipped and we're not losing that easily in a fight.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Problem is, we have to limit ourselves. We can't rush and use all of our powers. And while we're talking on that... Changing Paradigm to Medic.

 

Agni changes his skill set before arriving. He feels as if he'll be more useful healing. He could change to Synergist, but the situation doesn't seem to call it. As for the separation, he reached a conclusion. It was based on a hypotesis, but...

 

ekXitMm.png

Agni: I'm positive they have informed about the incident with Light... it's hard to think about the situation being in favor to us, even if I'm speaking hypotetically... even so...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Let's separate in three groups. Light will lead Team 1, Ludger leads Team 2 and.I'll take Team 3, if you don't mind.

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: I don't! I call dibs on Team 3!!

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: D-Don't be hasty, we need to know if everyone agrees with the idea first!

 

Audience Team (Seraph, Magnum and Elizabeth)

 

BGM: The Old City of Vigrid (Bayonetta)

 

As the guards left, Seraph saw Nemesis' concerned face. He knew how it was pressuring: one slip and it was back to square zero with them.

 

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Your explanation was sufficient, Nemesis. Let's wait here until then.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: I wonder if the king is a nice person. Maybe he'll let me sing if I ask nicely~

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Nah, let's stick to the plan. Talk what's important and that's that.

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: *sigh* Fine, fine...

Seraph: ...

pfgUEeM.png

Lize: Well, since we're already waiting, why don't we take the time to know each other?

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: Wait, is this really a good time for it?

XKTYLcT.png

Lize: Of course it is. Or do you prefer to stay standing here, doing nothing?

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Well, when you put it like that...

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: See? So, let's start by the most mysterious person here... Seraph!

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: I'm not interested in talking about my private life.

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: Huh? C'mon, you don't have to be that frigid.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Enough with the ruckus. Be quiet and wait.

 

Melina

 

BGM: Palace of the Insane (Resident Evil CODE: Veronica)

 

The church was completely in shambles. It seems some sort of brawl had already happened there. The door was wide open, so she didn't lose time and went inside.

 

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: ... Just as I expected.

 

She saw Kiryu and Kirimuri inside. Near them was lying an unconscious Emilia.

 

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: How desperate were you to return here, Kirimuri? This place has indeed piqued curiosity, but was it actually to come after her?

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Well, no matter. It helps since I can finally explore the enviroment without her bothering. Saves me the necessity of using my knives too.

 

She began to walk towards a corridor lying at the east side of the church's interior, from where the hole stood. Before she left, however, she saw his injury.

 

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: My, my, someone was careless. I would not expect that you would take a hit like that. Even your power is slightly tense, somehow.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: Sir Kiryu, would you be so gentle and take him back? If she awakens, you will not be in a true condition to fight and carry him around at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Investigation Team (Agni and Mirfah)

 

BGM: Lights, Camera, Action! still playing

 

They went inside the bus as LightFlare paid their fee. It was actually empty, which would help them to discuss plans without worrying people. The driver didn't seem to mind it much. Then, Light asked for his and Ludger's opinions about the division;

 

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Well... this is hard. I can't imagine how tight will be once we arrive. I do have a feeling we'll end up finding a lot of trouble...

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: I think we should split into three groups. I mean, everyone here's well equipped and we're not losing that easily in a fight.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Problem is, we have to limit ourselves. We can't rush and use all of our powers. And while we're talking on that... Changing Paradigm to Medic.

 

Agni changes his skill set before arriving. He feels as if he'll be more useful healing. He could change to Synergist, but the situation doesn't seem to call it. As for the separation, he reached a conclusion. It was based on a hypotesis, but...

 

ekXitMm.png

Agni: I'm positive they have informed about the incident with Light... it's hard to think about the situation being in favor to us, even if I'm speaking hypotetically... even so...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Let's separate in three groups. Light will lead Team 1, Ludger leads Team 2 and.I'll take Team 3, if you don't mind.

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: I don't! I call dibs on Team 3!!

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: D-Don't be hasty, we need to know if everyone agrees with the idea first!

tommy.png

Eh, I agree; in case it does happen, I choose Team 3.

 

frank.png

I choose Team 2; I think my photography might be fairly useful this time around.

 

kyosuke.jpg

Team 1, just so I won't get annoyed by these two morons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Investigation Team

 

6IBULG1.png

Etomo: I'll go team 1...And...

CdpPdSr.png

Ryuko: I know, I'm coming with you.

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: I'll go with Ni-Ni's team.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Same here.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Then I'll go with Ludger's team.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: Alright.

 

Audience Team

 

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: (I better not speak this out loud...Something's been bothering me...)

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: (LightFlare said there were fake guards at the slums...How did they managed to get hold of a military garment like that?)

UW5OFdj.png

Yomi: (I doubt a civilian wouldn't be able to ask that to be made without authorization...So I assume it is...someone from inside that is providing clothing and weaponry...Would make sense since he hasn't been able to clean the slums away.)

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: (I don't have any proof, so mentioning that to the king is a good way to get kicked out.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now