The Genie Game

FlipSide

america kills yalll 5 seconds latar

i wish all da fake yugioh cards were real

The game quickly becomes massively unbalanced because of all the new overpowered, what-the-fuck-is-this-effect cards so the Yu-gi-oh TCG dies out completely and anyone still trying to play it gets labeled a social outcast.

My wish would be that I'd be able to channel nanomachines through my body so I can hulk out like a SENATOR =P

Granted, but you'd quickly fall prey to corruption and friends with benefits. 

Also because your services cost too much for what you actually do, you get fired because of the financial crisis.

I'd wish them friggin' 4-year-olds would stop playing games like CoD if the only thing they do is talk shit while they acutally are pathetic little idiots who probably live in their mothers basements.

Granted, but you'd quickly fall prey to corruption and friends with benefits. Also because your services cost too much for what you actually do, you get fired because of the financial crisis. I'd wish them friggin' 4-year-olds would stop playing games like CoD if the only thing they do is talk shit while they acutally are pathetic little idiots who probably live in their mothers basements.

Granted. But all the kids who suddenly can't play become psychopathic sociopaths because of hours of playing online shooters and suddenly having that privilege taken away. They spend their childhood playing with bee bee guns and torturing animals. The acquire guns as a teenager and go on a killing spree declaring war on the the society the "prohibited" them as a child. I wish this line at us cellular would disappear.

Granted, but so do all of the products.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Granted, but now you know what you want to wish for, you realize you just wasted your wish trying to know what to wish.

I wish they would make Lollipop Chainsaw 2 or Asura's Wrath 2 because even with the good sales (especially on the first one), no news of a sequel has even scratched the surface while both games deserve one.

Granted, but they're terrible.

I wish I had the motivation to make a thing for Mugen.

Granted, but now that you have the motivation, you try to do something only to realize your skills are not up to par causing you to ragequit on multiple motivated tries, eventually causing you to doubt your skills and knowledge only to realize you'll never get to make what you truly want, which is enough to make you fall into a depression which eventually leads to you committing suicide but not before writing a goodbye letter to your friends and loved ones and posting a goodbye post on MFFA in which you say you're sorry for ever wishing you had the motivation to make a thing for Mugen.

I wish I couldn't get any more wishes.

Granted but...

Now everyone can wish for anything as much as they want, a lot of wishes get spammed to death causing people to get frustrated due to the lack of originality. This eventually leads to nobody playing the Genie Game any longer because every time they check it out, they see the same stuff AGAIN. This causes nobody to post here  anymore (in effect, destroying the Genie Game) and everyone blaming LightFlare for the day he ever wished anyone could repeat any wish for as much as they want.  :troll:

I wish I could transform into a completely bullet-proof werewolf, that wouldn't die of the transformation, with lightning-fast reflexes and titanic strenght.   :fuckyea:

Granted but you're too ugly for anyone to love. You die alone... I wish I was transformed into a completely bullet proof human with good looks, the body of a gladiator, lighting reflexes and never sged over 25. :troll: (I think I already know the downside to this)

Granted, but if you already know the downside of this, this wish is doomed to backfire.

Because although you may look like a hunk and be all-powerful, because you never age over 25, you'll never be able to keep a relationship going or maintain friends because everybody is freaked out by you for you do not age while they all become old scumbags. This eventually causes you to either :

1) Commit suicide because you can't keep going on living this life

or

2) Live the rest of your life like a hermit.

I wish there would be an annual contest on MFFA which would grant the winner to be Ryon for a day =)

Granted, but because you have a different super power every day, this causes your powers to be random and unreliable, causing you to take a headshot to the brain when trying to stop robbers and you're super power for that day seems to be milk manipulation (which doesn't help against robbers, mind you).

I wish life wasn't such a bitch at times.

Granted, but everytime you hug a loved one, you break his/her back, killing him/her instantly. This makes some people in your environment bad-shit insane and they shove down a kryptonite crystal in your throat, ending your life with excruciating pain and suffering.

I wish I was one of these guys : 

Posted Image

Granted, but everytime you hug a loved one, you break his/her back, killing him/her instantly. This makes some people in your environment bad-shit insane and they shove down a kryptonite crystal in your throat, ending your life with excruciating pain and suffering.

I wish I was one of these guys :

Posted Image

You instead become an Ill-tempered sea bass.

I wish my dialogue was like freestyle rap.