The Genie Game

FlipSide

Granted. He then makes a run for it  in his Flying Circus, leaving you alone and feeling rejected.

I wish each and every Organization XIII member would wear a distinctive and unique uniform instead of them all having a single black- leather hooded coat with zippers and black pants.

Granted. In order to achieve this, the mighty Genie gives you a Rock nose and Paper and Scissor hand respectively. People think you are a freak and hunt you down. They bury you and on your tombstone it says : He  never lost at Rock, Paper, Scissor but in the end the Bullet put a stop to him.

I wish Spongebob's Squarepants would no longer be shaped like a square.

Granted. You find out that it has nothing to do with Mugen Wikia and that it is actually a virus which slowly infects and destroys your computer from the inside while keeping your attention by generating pretty snow flakes on certain sites.

I wish I wouldn't have so much free time to spend on deconstructing other people's wishes in the Genie Game. =/

Granted. Now you put no effort into your wish granting posts, making everyone ignore what you post, making you feel lonely and depressed. You then proceed to jump off a cliff. Funny thing is that I actually added the snowstorm to the wiki. I just couldn't come up with a better wish :=D: I wish...I wish... ...I wish I could be a real man again.

1) Granted. Now you put no effort into your wish granting posts, making everyone ignore what you post, making you feel lonely and depressed. You then proceed to jump off a cliff. 2) Funny thing is that I actually added the snowstorm to the wiki. I just couldn't come up with a better wish :=D: 3) I wish...I wish... ...I wish I could be a real man again.

1) I didn't know you hated me so much that you want to see me jump off a cliff..  :cry2:

2)  :areyoukidding: ?

3) Granted. You wear pink (which makes everyone hate you with a passion and call you a gay fag) because REAL MEN wear pink.

I wish Santa wouldn't be such an obese fatty.

Granted, but the new Laharl is so weird that MFFA is not MFFA without the real Laharl.

I wish Laharl continues to stay as he is now.

I agree Laharl is sometimes rude to people, but without him MFFA wouldn't be MFFA. :P