is the war between the forums are over?

pico

there is no "war" between any of the mugen forums, true back in the day MI members & Guild members didnt exactly jell with each other & certain members here & some at Guild tend to "dislike" one another, but there is no ... We dont like them ,they dont like us because were a member of a certain forum, im a member at every major Mugen Forum on the net & have good standing with most of the members on all forums ,have i been in flame wars at guild, Yes & at MI ,Yes, but that was the past we have alot of the same members here that are at guild & they are welcome here same as we are their 

actually Zbrock.

There was a BIG war back in the day. (Mugen Free For All, Infinity, Guild, and Infantry, It was us against them) and it was that day that Pico comes from. He is how you say a Elder here on mffa in a sense.

The war is over Pico.

Peace reigns.

They have accepted us for who we are, one hell of a Mugen Database Collection.

Standing wise, we are good, unless i destroy the forum again, you know how that works.

actually Zbrock.

There was a BIG war back in the day. (Mugen Free For All, Infinity, Guild, and Infantry, It was us against them) and it was that day that Pico comes from. He is how you say a Elder here on mffa in a sense..

There was a war?

thanks ryon for explain because i been with you guys all the way since vash introduce me to here by the way where is vash anyway

Hey Pico my bad, man ive been into mugen since 2000 so i know All about the olden "warehousing is evil BS days"  i didnt personally know of u so i thought u were one of the newer  guys coming along thinking there was this big we hate each other thing that has always kind of hung around, again i apologize for my ignorance , glad to see another one of the old guys coming back around welcome 

actually Zbrock.

There was a BIG war back in the day. (Mugen Free For All, Infinity, Guild, and Infantry, It was us against them) and it was that day that Pico comes from. He is how you say a Elder here on mffa in a sense.

The war is over Pico.

Peace reigns.

They have accepted us for who we are, one hell of a Mugen Database Collection.

Standing wise, we are good, unless i destroy the forum again, you know how that works.

Lol, shit got real back then but I was still young

• 2 weeks later...

Shogun Of MFFA has 13 years of MUGEN life!  ZombieBrock VIP you have earned by highest respect!  :bow:   I guess MUGEN Elder GohanSSM2's MUGEN life began in 2000 too.

My MUGEN life began in 2004 so I am 9 mugen-years-old so I have seen and heard of all this :=D:

yeah we stood for our name and who we are if wasnt for ryon vash twilight knight and other great the sight woldnt been up and we would of been shut down by mugen release trust me i been by infintry infintity and guild even great jesuszilla himself even was the one bash me the most

*reads the thread*

Oh damn, history. I suck at history. Let me see, it was Alexander the great who conquered Mars using a rocket launcher made with modern technology?

Terrible joking aside, I didn't know there was suck history. I.. need more information of the mugen communities.

Shogun Of MFFA has 13 years of MUGEN life!  ZombieBrock VIP you have earned by highest respect!  :bow:   I guess MUGEN Elder GohanSSM2's MUGEN life began in 2000 too.

My MUGEN life began in 2004 so I am 9 mugen-years-old so I have seen and heard of all this :=D:

Well.. I only began 1 and a half years ago... Do you count as my Elder? :awesome

Being an active MUGEN Elder.........it only means...........after all those years of MUGEN'ing and all those good/bad MUGEN'ing experiences.........you/he/she/it/I still stand(s)............which is something $$$ can't buy.

Once again, I bow to ZombieBrock VIP and GohanSSM2 Elder with my deep respect.  :bow: