Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

I see people are debating on the characters.

I just want to put my input on Lucario, I like Moku's version the most. Sure, it's an Akuma edit with blooniethighs, but it does contain its own moves. ...And by "it's own moves" I mean moves I don't recall it ever having in game. However, it plays pretty well, and has an AI that's tough yet beatable. Dshiznet's version is... okay, but that AI. Haseo/Noctis' version is super broken thanks to its spammable Iron Tail attack. ...I don't think I've tried the other versions, so I can't say for sure.

Edit: BTW, it looks like the links to Txpot's Omastar and Steelix don't seem to work.

-Added Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Beau Plains by Squirtle.

-Fixed link for Omastar by Txpot (PCEA section).

-Fixed link for Steelix by Txpot (PCEA section).

I just realised that (excluding Gen VI) Gen IV has the least amount of unique Pokémon characters to its name with 16 (I count Dialga/Primal Dialga and Dialga & Palkia as separate characters, seeing as Primal Dialga is just Dialga, but Dialga & Palkia has Palkia in it). Geez guys, stop making Lucario characters :P

• 2 weeks later...

That Mewtwo by Megashock 100 needs an AI. It never had one that I'm aware of. As for Lucario, Dshiznetz lucario is good but the AI, holy shit. It abuses this one move over and over if you aren't careful.

Agreed. I hope somebody makes an A.I patch for him.

I see people are debating on the characters.

I just want to put my input on Lucario, I like Moku's version the most. Sure, it's an Akuma edit with blooniethighs, but it does contain its own moves. ...And by "it's own moves" I mean moves I don't recall it ever having in game. However, it plays pretty well, and has an AI that's tough yet beatable. Dshiznet's version is... okay, but that AI. Haseo/Noctis' version is super broken thanks to its spammable Iron Tail attack. ...I don't think I've tried the other versions, so I can't say for sure.

Edit: BTW, it looks like the links to Txpot's Omastar and Steelix don't seem to work.

I also think that Ralord's Lucario, while still in beta (possibly) is pretty sweet.

BTW, the links for DJ HANNIBALROYCE's 2 characters are outdated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-Added Gablias by...well, the release thread called the creator "Xボックスアルフライト", but I wasn't prepared to write out the kanji on the download box, so I went with the name in the ReadMe (xboxaruhuraito).

Gablias is Garchomp, by the way.